Tennis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
IGA SWIATEK // PAULA BADOSA // GARBINE MUGURUZA // PETRA KVITOVA // ONS JABEUR // CAMILA OSORIO
368 Posts
Go Garbine and Aryna!

·
Premium Member
182,311 Posts

·
Registered
32,327 Posts
Reactions: eDonkey

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
No Petra then.

·
Registered
12,581 Posts
Vika Vs Kerber on grass 🥰😎 it's been 84 years since that Olympics match! Hopfefully they both win their first rounds🤣

·
Registered
505 Posts
Lol pliskova-pegula again. Poor Pliskova, will she be pigeonized this year. At least she had chances last match. Pliskova should take pavs mental coach, if that coach can turn around pavs, he/she can do wonders on Pliskova.
Interesting both Anastasia and Barbara admitted that they worked with psicologist. Maybe they were inspired by Iga
I 100% think that mental part in tennis is playing huge role, especially in women where we have just 3 sets and service is playing less a role

·
Registered
479 Posts
This is a great chance for Alexandrova to have a run and end that lopsided H2H vs Elina but you can never trust her

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Interesting both Anastasia and Barbara admitted that they worked with psicologist. Maybe they were inspired by Iga
I 100% think that mental part in tennis is playing huge role, especially in women where we have just 3 sets and service is playing less a role
Petra also used psychologist. Czech tennis ass has their psychologicis as far as I know.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Bianca-Amanda again!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
82,523 Posts
(Q)Frech v Keys
Vondrousova v (Q)Samsonova
Pegula v (Q)Baptiste
Kerber v (Q)Doi
(5)Bencic v (Q)Niemeier
Martic v (Q)Muhammad

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
(Q)Frech v Keys
Vondrousova v (Q)Samsonova
Pegula v (Q)Baptiste
Kerber v (Q)Doi
(5)Bencic v (Q)Niemeier
Martic v (Q)Muhammad
Poor Maky :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,779 Posts
Hopefully Niemeier can show a good match here :).

Reactions: A Magicman

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Hopefully Niemeier can show a good match here :).
She was quite succesful last months wasnt she? I know I saw her name in later stages of some ITFs.

·
Registered
9,779 Posts
She was quite succesful last months wasnt she? I know I saw her name in later stages of some ITFs.
Yes and semis of Strasbourg last month, where she could beat Rogers, Rus, Petkovic for example and lost in the semis in three sets against Krejcikova.

Reactions: Katerina
21 - 40 of 79 Posts