Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Re: Berlin 3R : Patty Schnyder def. Virginia Ruano-Pascual 6-0 6-1 in 45 minutes !

she looks scary now. great win!

·
Premium Member
58,156 Posts
Re: Berlin 3R : Patty Schnyder def. Virginia Ruano-Pascual 6-0 6-1 in 45 minutes !

wow.

amazing.

now the real Swiss Championships

Martina vs Patty

go Patty

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,399 Posts

Uh oh ... Hingis better get her act together. :scared:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts

:yeah:

good luck against Martina :angel:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts

Well done :yeah: Now beat Hingis :D

·
Registered
771 Posts

Wow Patty i am impressed:worship:

swiss battle against Hingis now:drool:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts

:lol: i'm scared she's used up all her good form for this tournament now

Happy that Patty and Martina is finally on again :worship:

I won't mind so much if she loses but it certainly appears Patty is in better form.

·
Registered
242 Posts

what do you want with that horrible slice backhand of VRP ??? patty only has to play that big spin forehand to it...

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Well judging by their performances in the early rounds, seems like Patty is in better form... But it's a new match, if Martina can find the magic of her game in time it might be a good one:yeah:

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,752 Posts
Finally patty :rolleyes: :woohoo:

Is it the end of the world :unsure:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts