Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,118 Posts
:lol: What's this mess? I didn't even notice Karen had disappeared. :lol: :rolleyes: What's this shambles Bepa? Please, sort it out. :sad:

·
Registered
34,149 Posts
I saw Sergey Demekhin in the crowd during the Vinci-Dushevina match ..atleast i'm almost 100% sure of it

·
Registered
633 Posts
As I told, she doesn´t need a new coach.

After seeing Vera's matches, I concluded she needs a CADDY !

From Wikipedia:
"In golf, a caddy (or caddie) is the person who carries a player's bag and clubs, and gives insightful advice and moral support. A good caddy is aware of the challenges and obstacles of the golf course being played, along with the best strategy in playing it."

Change the golf for tennis, the clubs for racquets (she breaks a lot of strings, so she needs many racquets) and the course for court.:)

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
I happened to look at her team yesterday and I'm sure he was on there,it's a bit like the game of thrones:)

·
Registered
34,149 Posts
I happened to look at her team yesterday and I'm sure he was on there,it's a bit like the game of thrones:)
:lol: :haha:

Yes I wonder who is gonna sit the throne now.

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
There were rumours she was now working with Alex Krasnorutsky, former hitting partner to Myskina & Kuznetsova. I assumed it was at a hitting partner though, rather than as a new coach! :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
I always got the impression her and Ageev never really hit it off, maybe this one will work out better. It is starting to get slightly concerning though!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I did too, and he was there. LOL.

Wow though, another new coach for Vera, and at that, one who is younger than she is. Crazy, lol. You gotta love Vera. :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
It is so weird what has been going on with her and her coaches.
Until I know more I'm just going with the theory that she is confident enough in herself that she doesn't think she needs a real coach coach. Just someone to hit some balls with and give her some tips, the more different people the better.
At least that's better for my heart :p

61 - 80 of 98 Posts