Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...me and google search AND google translate have been working on it, and so far all I can determine is that both her parents were athletes, and got divorced when she was younger....is that all we know? does she have siblings?! why weren't they at her wimbledon final?!!? WHY'S SHE SO SECRET!?!?! ....I MUST FIND OUT! :)

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Well there is not so much. Her mother was a hocker player and won bronze medal at Olympia. And i saw some videos (where she and her mother are living). But they are all in russian. Thats it.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
There is an interview with her mother on her site under media, titled " Big faith in small Vera"

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahaha...I can not imagine being 14 years old and having the self-posession and confidence to book my own airline flight to go play in an international tennis tournament and not discuss it with my mom first, except to ask for money...that's pretty amazing. respect, Bepa, respect...I did find some Russian news article about two Russian/American hockey-playing brothers who's father played for the USSR who had a sister who played tennis at the same club as Bepa....I wonder if google translated the article funky and they actually meant that Bepa was their half-sister....probably not, but can't find it now...I've slept since then.
...anywho...!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts