·
Registered
11,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This tweet is fucking idiotic even by Rothenberg's standards.
Yes, i think it’s actually his worst tweet ever, unless he’s crazy trolling to get attention.

Reactions: Boogaloo

·
Registered
928 Posts
Top fishing IMO.

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
Adults.

Also, how is it GM worthy ? Mods ? Are we just gonna have a thread for everything that happens in the lives of people connected to the tennis tour ?

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Umm... Tomic and Goffin weren't even playing the same opponent (in which case I still wouldn't necessarily make the comparison). So I am not sure what the point is, in counting how many games each won in two completely different, random matches. :confused:

Can someone please come and collect Benjamin?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not that I support Rothenberg in general, but he got a point here. Goffin barely tried after he was broken back in the 1st set.

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not that I support Rothenberg in general, but he got a point here. Goffin barely tried after he was broken back in the 1st set.
Tomic completely tanked.....

Reactions: comjag

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Goffin could of won the first set, played his heart out. Djokovic is a human backboard, nothing Goffin could do after he was broken, lost his fight.
Ben seems to hate the ATP and some WTA players, I wonder why he still follows the tour and not write a tell-all book or something.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Oh so he's upset Tomic got fined for tanking and thinks Goffin should be too?

What does Groeneveld have to do with that? Isn't that up to the ITF & Wimbledon officials?

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Rothenberg's tweet is absurd, but that reply by Groeneveld was bad too. I think Rothenberg could find it as a homophobic joke, that's why he banned him.

Reactions: nemala and Sammo

·
Rothenberg's tweet is absurd, but that reply by Groeneveld was bad too. I think Rothenberg could find it as a homophobic joke, that's why he banned him.
Am I missing something, or being slow? What does Groeneveld even mean when he talks about Eurovision in response to Rothenberg?

As for Rothenberg, he's a hack who does this stuff for attention. He knows he's not a real journalist.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts