International = 280
Premier = 470
Premier 5 = 900
Premier Mandatory = 1,000
Grand Slam = 2,000

·
Premium Member
62,312 Posts
5 tournies in a row. Might be a little much but only if she keeps doing well...

·
Registered
11,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Belinda's last tournaments will be Wuhan, Beijing, and Tianjin. It's kind of strange that she skips Linz and Luxembourg. The European indoor season is well and trult dead. :(

·
Registered
806 Posts
Well, I guess she will now have a good break and then will have the Zuhai event to conclude 2015.

I think that skipping Tianjing was the smart thing to do. She does not seem to take any risks with her health. Looking forward to the first part of 2016

·
Registered
11,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brisbane is the first 2016 tournament for Belinda, and it is stacked. She also signed up for the new Premier in St. Petersburg in Feb.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Normally, I never count on players playing the First Premier after the AO: I've seen many withdrawals for Paris and Antwerp in the past, especially from players with a deep run at the AO.

But I see that the weekend before St.Peterburg, Switzerland is playing FedCup in Germany (close to St.Petersburg) so that looks promising.

·
Registered
35,774 Posts
Next for her:

Week 05 St. Petersburg
Week 06 Dubai
Week 07 Doha
Week 08 /
Week 09 Indian Wells
Week 10 Indian Wells
Week 11 Miami
Week 12 Miami

·
Registered
11,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As far as non-mandatory tournaments, Belinda is playing St. Petersburg, Acapulco, and Biel. I'm not sure about Doha and Dubai, but she would obviously need wild cards or play qualifying.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
If she's still in Europe she could ask for a WC in Budapest where the field is weaker and possibly get some much needed matchplay. But maybe she just wants to go straight to America.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts