Tennis Forum banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
If Kim would not have been a tennis player of the same generation of Justine, Justine would have been nominated for all these awards. Just too bad for Justine, that Kim is currently just a little better. If we would not have Kim, we would thank the good lord on our bare knees to have a tennis player like Justine, but now there is Kim, and Justine is only second best. I hope she won't let it come to her heart.

Can't believe the professional jury has put Kim with 1 point. Tennis is such an international sport, that is played in cities all over the world, with players from all nationalities.
Jacques Rogge is a good guy, but let's be honest, he's not an athlete. I grant him whatever award, but he should not have been competing with all these athletes. His performance is just in another league.

I consider Kim to be the moral winner of this competition.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Hagar! You're still alive!

Jacques Rogge himself agrees with you completely, Hagar. He too feels it's the sport people who should be getting awards.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Alive and kicking, Tine! It will be different after two weeks of nightly television sessions!
I did not have the Internet at home for the last months, so could not post so often. But I'll get connected soon.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts