Tennis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
the others just don't have a great personality.
i mean i love the way Gella has dealt with everything,but i don't like her attitude.that's what it's all about to me

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
The show is indeed one big laugh. And they showed again they don't know to appreciate what Justine did last year. Justine not within the first five?!!??! Well, I'm shocked. :(

I hope Kim wins the trophy, though I expect Rogge to win.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
I don't like her attitude either

And I don't like Stefan Evers who said he thought Mourhit didn't deserve to win the 'sportsman of the year' award cos only real belgians deserve it!

But I don't like Mourhit either cos he said he could not understand why Raymond Ceulemans was in the top 3 at the 'sportsman of the year' cos for him billiards isn't a real sport.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's quite obvious that Kim should win - I mean - besides Justine she's the only one I know from the contestants.

If anyone besides Kim wins, it's a definate proof the show is ludacrous. but anyway

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
Nope, doesn't explain it, everybody should know Jacques Rogge!

do you know Antonia Samaranch? Well, Rogge has his job now, president of the OIC? He's the head of everything that has to do with sports and especially the Olympics, so he's the most powerfull man regarding sports.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
i HATE that they ALWAYS forget Justine.jeez what does the girl have to do?

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Did Kim win?:bounce:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Kim got more points now,but i also think Rogge will win.Better than Everts and Gella.so go Rogge and Kimmie!

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
I want Jacques to win

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I see, why are there so few ladies on that list, that`s unfair:(

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
it's a tie...for now
bur Rogge wins because of the "vakjury"pffffffff lame

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
MrCorner, you'll know Jacques Rogge better once the Olympics start. The president of the IOC usually opens the Olympic Games.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
very very lame, first they say the people who vote are the most impartant part of the votes, than they say the professional jury has the final decision if it's a tie!

But i'm happy Rogge won :)

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
yeah me too but not with the fact that the "vakjury" got the final vote.either leave it in a tie or let the people choose :(

41 - 60 of 83 Posts