Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that the last two times I have been banned, the time, and actually THE DAY has of my un banning has not been forfilled.

For example, I was meant to be unbanned yesterday at 1pm. But was I? NO.

Wait a few hours, still nothing. Waited a DAY, yes 1 DAY. And finally I am unbanned.

Could the admins please ensure that they stick to the time they actually set to unban, other wise why have it? Why just say some time soon when we feel like it? :shrug:

·
Registered
23,555 Posts
It has come to my attention that the last two times I have been banned, the time, and actually THE DAY has of my un banning has not been forfilled.

Wait a few hours, still nothing. Waited a DAY, yes 1 DAY. And finally I am unbanned.

Could the admins please ensure that they stick to the time they actually set to unban, other wise why have it? Why just say some time soon when we feel like it? :shrug:
That must be because they pick on you then ;)

Out of curiosity, how many times have you been banned :eek:

·
Registered
23,555 Posts
I got banned for saying that Leanne Baker will win 10k Wimbledon (if Leanne Baker came online she would LAUGH at that!)

The other I got banned was for a reasonably good reason though :tape: (I let someone get to me)

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I called Radwasnka a rat. But the admins wouldn't tell me :shrug:

·
-
26,863 Posts
Ollie:D You're back!!!!!!

I can't understand why they banned you :eek:
There are so many trolls here who deserve to be banned, cause they didn't respected the rules and still they are here. I just don't understand that.

but oh well..
Welcome back Ollie :wavey:

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts

Get over it already, you're back now.

The software automatically ends your suspension so if there's glitches with it, it's not the administration's fault.

Either way, as others have implied in here, I suspect that if you manage to get yourself banned again you won't have a return date.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.