Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Surprised Siniakova stuck to a strong baseline game without adding more variety: she used to do that more in the past. Her game used to have a *shambolic* charm but I guess she tries to be more disciplined. ;)

Anyway, she tried to outrun Wozniacki and... failed. Wozniacki fully prepared for the Asian tour, and still plays at a fine level to be a competitor to reckon with right now. :)

Professional and focused. Go Caroline, we love you! :cheer:

Made some damages with her forehand today, which is a good sign!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Siniakova was:

Some brilliance followed by some topsy-turvy points, then some frustration followed by brainless ball bashing like headless chicken.

Wozniacki was:

Struggled from time to time but pulled it together.

·
Registered
23,252 Posts
how you even dare, katka. :spit:

·
Registered
115,438 Posts
This was a terrible year for Caro, but it looks like 2 of her last 3 tournaments are an improvement, besides Charleston.
But she needs to hold serve the rest of this event

·
Registered
87,248 Posts
Reactions: Miranda

·
Registered
115,438 Posts
If Andreescu beats Brady tonight:
Barty/Kvitova
Svitolina/Bertens

Osaka/Andreescu
Kasatkina/Wozniacki

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
-
People that enjoy watching these YouTube highlights need to go on YT to watch them so the guy that does all the work producing the highlights gets credit for them.
While there hit the "like" button and "subscribe" button and help the guy out.
-
The Yt site goes by many names in order not to get shut down. The best way to find the match is to search Yt with the names of the players in the match. The matches are removed after 2 or 3 days.
The site goes by names like Ace Tennis Studio, KTV studio, Injoker, Pham Khanh Linh and one in asian script.

·
Registered
15,816 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
This year's China Open QF is so strong! Better than many slam QF draws. That said, Sunshine should feel pretty happy moving forward into the SF by taking advantage of her soft draw without thinking too much about the title. Her 2019 season is somewhat over. I do believe she will play 2020 for sure due to Tokyo Olympics.

·
Registered
115,438 Posts
This year's China Open QF is so strong! Better than many slam QF draws. That said, Sunshine should feel pretty happy moving forward into the SF by taking advantage of her soft draw without thinking too much about the title. Her 2019 season is somewhat over. I do believe she will play 2020 for sure due to Tokyo Olympics.
I think if she beats Kasatkina and competes well in the SF she should come back
But learn from this year. She has to manage things better, focus better

·
Registered
87,248 Posts
Reactions: goldenlox

·
Registered
52 Posts
-
People that enjoy watching these YouTube highlights need to go on YT to watch them so the guy that does all the work producing the highlights gets credit for them.
-
The Yt site goes by many names in order not to get shut down. The best way to find the match is to search Yt with the names of the players in the match. The matches are removed after 2 or 3 days.
The site goes by names like Ace Tennis Studio, KTV studio, Injoker, Pham Khanh Linh and one in asian script.
Why? The WTA youtube videos are longer and better quality.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
-
-
...Are you the guy who makes said highlights? I've seen you post on another site, complaining about the vids being taken down. Sounded as if it were an issue that affected you personally.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
The fan made highlights are better. Unlike WTA's, they show every good point of the match. Not less than half of them. I don't think posting them on TF is a smart idea though. I noticed they get taken down faster when people do that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts