Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brady was messy, but as expected. Bianca was solid though, much better serving today. Some crazy shots from her. Andreescu-Osaka is happening :worship: Bianca's stats 65% 1st serve in, W/UEs 17-17, 79% 1st serves won, 50% 2nd serves won. Only bad stat is BPs conversion 4/11, even though Brady probably played and served the best during BPs. Also, 16 wins in row now!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Re: Beijing R3: (5) Andreecu fed. (Q) Brady 6-1 6-3

routine. Brady being off helped.

wonder if Osaka will be moody tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts

Big B! Let's go! :cheer:

Match was less clinical than the score suggests, good thing Bianca was able to ward off all the BP's on her serve and keep the score on her side.

I'm trying to pick my moment to stan Bianca officially in my sig without seeming to gloryhunt but she just keeps winning! :lol:

·
Registered
11,786 Posts

Brady was so nervous and overwhelmed. Well done to Bianca. Last IW and USO winners match we have all being salivating for.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

Well done Bianca, nice and easy.

Now we get to see that Andreescu vs Osaka match up :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
87,320 Posts
Reactions: Allegro

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

Big B! Let's go! :cheer:

Match was less clinical than the score suggests, good thing Bianca was able to ward off all the BP's on her serve and keep the score on her side.

I'm trying to pick my moment to stan Bianca officially in my sig without seeming to gloryhunt but she just keeps winning! :lol:
She's going to keep winning in the future, so might as well add her now before she becomes too big ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looking forward to Osaka vs. Andreescu. Osaka is exactly the kind of player (hard/flat/deep shots) that I believe will give Andreescu trouble, especially on a faster hard court. On clay, I'd give the edge to Andreescu if both were playing well. Curios to see how it unfolds. I'm kind of expecting a lop-sided score, potentially in Osaka's favour.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
bianca played her best match of the week so far.

a quick straight sets also helped her.

tomorrows match is 50/50, last quarter final in the evening.

bianca is due a loss, but it may not be tomorrow, she's aware of her record against the top 10, i think she would like it to continue for a little longer.

·
Registered
21,220 Posts
16 match winning streak! Brady improved in the second with better serving and hitting, but Andreescu refused to buckle and won with relative ease.

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,826 Posts
Looking forward to Osaka vs. Andreescu. Osaka is exactly the kind of player (hard/flat/deep shots) that I believe will give Andreescu trouble, especially on a faster hard court. On clay, I'd give the edge to Andreescu if both were playing well. Curios to see how it unfolds. I'm kind of expecting a lop-sided score, potentially in Osaka's favour.
bianca played her best match of the week so far.

a quick straight sets also helped her.

tomorrows match is 50/50, last quarter final in the evening.

bianca is due a loss, but it may not be tomorrow, she's aware of her record against the top 10, i think she would like it to continue for a little longer.
The delusion...:spit:

Osaka's hard flat shots!!

·
Registered
56,658 Posts

·
Registered
56,658 Posts
Reactions: Haleptard
1 - 20 of 21 Posts