·
Premium Member
44,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She fights. She struggles but she fights. :yeah:

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
Not convincing, and didn't look to be enjoying it, but a win is a win, especially when Bertens is managing to string a few wins together now.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Svitolina only 35 points behind Serena in WTA race.

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
Still toughing out matches with an “injured knee” Svito is worse than Halep when it comes to milking/lying about how bad her injuries are in the media.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Still toughing out matches with an “injured knee” Svito is worse than Halep when it comes to milking/lying about how bad her injuries are in the media.
This much hatred is not good for you. If and When Svitolina wins a grand slam, you will be wrecked for life. so will Moonballpusher's

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
I didn't realise that this particular Wang gives Elina so much trouble. Fighting to go defend her title.

·
Registered
7,445 Posts

I like how when she was down in the second set she played more aggressive for a change. She actually started dictating rallies and the strategy paid off! The finishing volleys still need a lot of work though from her. At least she is going to the net.

·
Registered
550 Posts
It's impressive that Svitolina has managed to grind her way through a couple of wins here and in Wuhan given her injury. You can tell that her movement still isn't where it needs to be for her game to work properly, and it must be frustrating for Bertens and Bencic fans to watch her winning matches through sheer drive despite that.

·
Registered
344 Posts
One good thing about the situation with Svitolina's knee - it's causing her to improvise and become more aggressive (to end the points sooner). I always thought that Svitolina is at her best when she mixes in good offense along with her elite defense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts