Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
87,523 Posts
Angie should be fined for this. Horrible match from her.

Con grats Polona and her sexy Krajan..that arms from him :hearts:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
In this condition it's for the best Angie didn't play Bertens in the next round - that RR Singapore match from last year still hurts :hysteric:

·
Registered
87,523 Posts
" lovely " Angie handshake :rolleyes:

Hercoq beats Goerges & Kerber in a row :eek:

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
At this rate, next year she will win AO, Wimby and USO and retire in 2021 losing in R1 of every tournament in her retirement tour.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
She looked so dead on court. No energy, no motivation... nothing. She seems aimless and lost with no direction at all. I wonder what her coach is even doing with her?! I think she is the only player in this roster now that shows zero inclination towards winning a game. She doesn't even care!

Angie, seriously... why even bother to play anymore? Your clearly not even remotely interested.

·
Registered
21,240 Posts
Could have let Rose win. WTF is this? :mad:

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Hercog is always dangerous, especially when you're not at your best (or at least your above average) and Kerber hasn't been that since, I don't know, I guess Eastbourne? 2020 can't come soon enough for Angie, that much is certain.

·
Registered
21,240 Posts
even a 15 year old without experience could beat her. Losing to someone with one of the ugliest games on WTA :eek: Couldn't handle the BH slice either.

Didn't Angie have a really good H2H against her too?

·
Registered
16,279 Posts
ROTFLMAO — Hersog wins despite having only 39% first serves in. How's that even possible? I mean the last time this woman was at a big event she was ripped apart by even Gauff. That she can now routinely dispose of Kerber with two straight short sets is testament to the deplorable state of Kerber.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
even a 15 year old without experience could beat her. Losing to someone with one of the ugliest games on WTA :eek: Couldn't handle the BH slice either.

Didn't Angie have a really good H2H against her too?
What has all the above drivel got to do with "Angie should have let Rose win"? :scratch:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts