Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Solid win for the American pair. You don't see Kenin jumping like this after a victory in the singles tour :eek:h:

·
Registered
56,658 Posts
Bethanie/Kenin :hearts:

Kenin could be Top 10 in doubles easily if she focused on doubles.
(Same with other talented singles players like Ostapenko, Karo Pliskova and so on ...)

·
Registered
35,862 Posts
Perhaps Bethanie/Kenin are gunning for the Olympics? Kenin never struck me as a star doubles player, but has proved me wrong (once again) this year. :cool:

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Demi definitely needs a new partner for next years... Who is/ will be availabe next year?

I would half expect Kiki & Demi to play together in preparation for Tokyo.

For BMS, I’d love to see her and King play together and find success, and make the Olympic team.

I wonder though if either of them will try and snag Melichar, the current top ranked doubles player from the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
64,722 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Perhaps Bethanie/Kenin are gunning for the Olympics? Kenin never struck me as a star doubles player, but has proved me wrong (once again) this year. :cool:
I think they have potential to be a top pair, love it!! Hope they can win the title.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Yaaass ladies! Especially love seeing Kenin come out of her shell a little bit and be so animated. I suppose being with BMS and her big personality could help that :)
Win this title!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts