Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sure looks like Martina has beefed up, especially in her arms. I think the extra weight will probably help her game.

Anna looks like she's put on a couple pounds as well.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
I saw her on TV a few times and I can say that Martina has deifnitely bulked up. Her arms are beefier than Venus'!!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
the photo angles can be tricky but i think Martina's got better body tone than say last year...

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
I wouldn't trust these photos, because Martina is making a shot and the muscles are contracted.

I agree with destructo_girl, Martina IS slimmer than she was before.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Isn't it possible she has bigger arms AND a smaller waist? Or is that just to scary to contemplate? A Martina who's stronger, slimmer and faster.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Yeah,shes way slimmer than last year.She looks so much better!

·
Banned
462 Posts
Nah, I think she's gained a lil. It's not a bad thing, lets just call it more Marti Mass ;)
She's definately gained thou, cuz if you go by Adidas website they have her weight listed as 140 lbs now, when before she was just 130 lbs. And I don't think it's all muscle but it's all good right? :D
Besides maybe the extra mass will help her get some more pop on her game!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
yeah but that 130 lbs was listed for like 3 yrs now and there is no way she weighed 130 last year because she got quite beefy.. so u really cant go by that website.. and yes she may of have gained more weight for her muscle but she is still slimmer it is possible after all...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Her arms and back are larger and more muscular. I don't know about her waist.

I think Martina looks great, BTW.

I don't trust the listed weights. Isn't Jen Cap listed as 135? I don't think Jen is fat but there's no way she weighs 135.

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
No no no .. you all Hingis has gotten much slimmer. Her arms look slimmer too, imho.:)

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Marti simply looks great.:angel: :bounce: :kiss:

·
Banned
692 Posts
Martina has bulked up in her arms, and legs, not to sure about waist!!!!!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
She looks more healthier than ever! Strong and thin :) Go babe!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts