Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daja Bedanova was listed for Leipzig qualifying this Saturday & Sunday, but her name doesn't appear in the quali draw.

Did I miss the news of her withdrawal ?

Injury ?

What's the next tournament on her schedule ?

What's the best news source on her ? Any fanpage or something similar ?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ALPHA said:
Daja Bedanova was listed for Leipzig qualifying this Saturday & Sunday, but her name doesn't appear in the quali draw.

Injury ?

Okay, I know Daja has not a big fanbase as some of the teen-barbies on tour. But I can't believe that nobody knows anything about it. So ... *bump* !

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
I don't think she was ranked high enough to get into quallies, last time I looked she was on the next into qaullies list. She is ranked baout 150 so don't think she would have made the cutoff for the quallifying draw.

Last year her dad used to keep a great site about her. But they stopped there coaching arrangement about this time last year and since then hasn't update it any more. I emailed him to see if he would update it again and he said sorry but he couldn't :sad:

the website was http://www.bedanova.de/

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
ALPHA said:

Injury ?

She is a nice girl.
Her name is appearing in Volvo Women's Open and i am looking forward to meet her again in Pattaya.

C'mon Daja. :kiss:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts