Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Victoria and David Beckham stole the show in dazzling white outfits at a star-studded Hollywood movie awards ceremony - where hellraising actor Colin Farrell gave Victoria a kiss.
The Beckhams were at the MTV Movie Awards 2003 in Los Angeles to present Irish heart-throb Farrell with an award for Best Transatlantic Breakthrough.
Football star David looked on as Farrell, who once dated Britney Spears, gave his wife a thank-you peck on the cheek.
Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Samuel L Jackson also graced the event in central LA.
But it was Britain's own celebrity pair, who sent fans wild.
The crowd shouted "We love you David" and chanted his team's name Manchester United.
Victoria revealed a fuller figure in a sheer white dress complete with a low-cut, off-the-shoulder bustier-type top that was studded with diamonds.
David ditched his corn-braid hairstyle for a swept-back look and sported rough-look film star stubble.
The England captain wore a white casual linen suit with open-neck white shirt.
Both wore silver and diamonds with Becks adorning himself with a big silver diamond crucifix over his shirt.
Britain's number one celebrity couple received a huge round of applause when they appeared on stage to hand over the award at The Shrine Auditorium

LOVE YOU VICTORIA :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
im sorry, i just dont find her attractive at all. she looks like shes trying too hard to be sexy there... too self-absorbed and obsessed with camera posing.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I don't find her that special, but HE is gorgeous. He has a very beautiful face.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
decemberlove said:
im sorry, i just dont find her attractive at all. she looks like shes trying too hard to be sexy there... too self-absorbed and obsessed with camera posing.
Nah, I think Mariah Carey is the queen of that.

Like I've said about Victoria before, she just chooses the wrong color dresses. Someone like her should be going for darker colors I think.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
i can't get over her spice girls days. plus, the world is full of beautiful women...she's pretty, for sure. but what else is there? :confused:

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Beckham looks better with his previous hairstyle.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
25,925 Posts
If only David changes his hair style :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You welcome

and yes I really love them, especialy VICTORIA...

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
I read somewhere that the Americans were thinking of editing them out? Oh well dont you guys worry, Becks will have a new 'do soon ;)

and for tomorrow night- Go England! :bounce:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Imagine how hideous their children will grow into.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts