Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fellow Canadian and Tennis Fan! Lets make plans to get together for coffee sometime! I am in Cambridge, but get to Toronto quite often! Maybe about the time the guys come to Toronto this summer? I promise to do my best to behave myself!![/I][/B] :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
I am going to Ontario soon, I will meet a special friend

:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Obiously, we won't have a coffee, lol, We will ............

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Daniel!

You are coming to Ontario? Might I ask where you will visit? I do hope that you enjoy your stay!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Oh my, :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, we will be having some fun!!!!!!

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Hey, Barrie, I dunno yet, wait, I have to go to class now, See you later guysssssssssssss

:kiss: :wavey: :kiss: :wavey: :kiss: :wavey:

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Hey Barrie!

Would you accept an invitation to come to West Virginia? Maybe we could meet halfway in New York City! ;)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apoet29

I will be coming your way (in more ways than one!!!) sometime this summer, I hope!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apoet29!!!

Nooooooo!!!!! Apoet29, You can't go to China! You have to come to Canada so we can be married!!! Pleeeeaaaasssseee! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rebecca said:
Ha, lucky I caught this. But I already told you, I'm not going through Toronto anytime soon. I'm saving for Montreal and NYC, and work all the time. Toronto is a short busride from my moms, and not one I'll be taking until the end of August :p
Well, why not the middle of August when the girls are here playing tennis? At any rate, as I have said, it is an open invite. We can go to the local Starbucks!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No Time For Tennis? :eek: Well, those unholy beasts you work for need to get with it! :eek: Anyway, I am making a goal for Jone 2004. You will attend Pride Week Festivities in Toronto even if I have to come down there and kidnap you! ;) :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts