Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Paulina Poriskova to Natassia Kinski to Ana Kournikova and now to Maria Sharapova and so much more. Even in the world of high fashion.......there are tons of beautiful Russian models.
I have never seen a Russian tennis player who is not a beauty :fiery:

·
Registered
768 Posts
What are you talking about? Nastassia Kinski is German, with Polish, Silesian and Prussian ancestry. Apart from this, yes Russia has given us an incredible number of beautiful girls. Which shows once again how crazy the nazis were (and I'm not talking about all those bastards feeling nostalgia for the 3rd Reich we have everywhere in Europe) since they had planned to exterminate the Russians after winning the war

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
TENNISLAM said:
From Paulina Poriskova to Natassia Kinski to Ana Kournikova and now to Maria Sharapova and so much more. Even in the world of high fashion.......there are tons of beautiful Russian models.
Never seen Svetlana Kuznetsova? :kiss:

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Petrova and Sveta :kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
5,728 Posts

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
One of the most beautiful Russian ladies I have ever seen is Oxana Fedorova, who was Miss Universe 2002 for less than a year.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
MaSharapovaFan said:
One of the most beautiful Russian ladies I have ever seen is Oxana Fedorova, who was Miss Universe 2002 for less than a year.
omg I agree! and im gay! haha

when I first saw her I was like wow shes a knock out!

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
RYNJ said:
...when I first saw her I was like wow shes a knock out!
And she didn't care about the Miss Universe organisers: She simply quit (or maybe she was pregnant - if we believe the rumour). In any case, I think she does have a policewoman's strong personality.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
MaSharapovaFan said:
Indeed she is a real beauty with brains to boot.. She practically stands out among that batch of contestants...

Reactions: VeraNuVirgosFan

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
bubble said:
Indeed she is a real beauty with brains to boot.. She practically stands out among that batch of contestants...
Yes.

It would be nice to know what she does now.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
TENNISLAM said:
Anna Kournikova is Russian

Natassia Kinski is German

Paulina Porizkova is Czech.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts