Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As there are disturbing results in other threads about which former or current WTA players had/have the most beautiful legs we should start a thread where our faves have to face the music - a picture thread!

I start with, hmm ...., let's say, Steffi Graf (the "benchmark").

Where are the Venus, Screamerova, Hantuckova, Myskina fans?
To the front!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
Calimero377 said:
As there are disturbing results in other threads about which former or current WTA players had/have the most beautiful legs we should start a thread where our faves have to face the music - a picture thread!

I start with, hmm ...., let's say, Steffi Graf
:lol: you are so predictable

·
Registered
9,216 Posts

·
chaky yo booty
7,478 Posts
Hantuchova

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Anna has the best legs ever imo

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
cali is so predictable that i knew he was going to use those pictures of Steffi sitting on the Porsche and Steffi putting on the heals even before I clicked the thread :haha:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
Chrispy said:
cali is so predictable that i knew he was going to use those pictures of Steffi sitting on the Porsche and Steffi putting on the heals even before I clicked the thread :haha:
off course, i think almost everybody thought it :lol: he didn't include a poll though, wonder why? :p

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:
Vee :hearts:

Case Closed.

Venus Williams best legs...ever...on tour. :worship:

·
Banned
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
katrientje said:
Anna has the best legs ever imo

But her face!
Blank ....

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
I must admit, I'll give you that, Calimero - Steffi's legs were heavenly. Godly. I doubt I'll ever see a pair like them again.

Anna's were good too, and I'm one of those people who doesn't think she was actually that pretty. But her legs and her bum were good. She actually had a very similar figure to Steffi.

Venus also had a great figure and she looks ravishing in those hot pants. She's far more graceful than Serena, but she can't dance to Crazy In Love like Serena can :cool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts