Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
They are a very beautiful family! :D That's a lovely photo. :)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
awwwww, how sweet.

Watched "Pardon the Interruption" today...and Tony called Beckham a combo of Brad Pitt and Michael Jordan. Quite a compliment, I say.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
But they aslo knocked them and said no one in America even knows who they are. Which is totally untrue. They might not be huge names in America. But alot of people know who they are.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
GBFH said:
awwwww, how sweet.

Watched "Pardon the Interruption" today...and Tony called Beckham a combo of Brad Pitt and Michael Jordan. Quite a compliment, I say.
i LOVE that show. that and around the horn but i never get to watch it cos of class.

id say that was a bit much thou.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I think the only reason people in America are beginning to know this guy, is because reports have been popping up about how we don't know who they are. So, we know them because we didn't know them...

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
decemberlove said:
i LOVE that show. that and around the horn but i never get to watch it cos of class.

id say that was a bit much thou.
lmao! PTI is the sports version of Crossfire. Greatness :D

I can't stand around the horn. If I ever see Max Kellerman on the street, I'd punch him in the mouth.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I like "Around the Horn." I don't even follow most of the sports they talk about, but I find myself watching the whole show if I come across it.

I like Statboy or whomever he is, quite a cutie!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Around the Horn-:rolleyes: I'm not into all of that yelling back and fourth. But it does make me laugh when one person goes on mute. :p

The picture is "beautiful". :drool:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
victoria looks messy in that pic.:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts