Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
It's a discipline thing. Not that we're disciplining like a parent, more like we're creating self-discipline in the player.

No one will help her. We coaches NEVER pick up the balls for our players, unless it's to give them a little extra breather after a tough workout. Then we have them sit and we get all the balls.

..Joe

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
HantuchovaSweFan said:
Hello :wavey:

Welcome to the CP!!

I Daniela fan from HK :cool:

Hanti? ;)

this is one of my favorite pics!! I can't stop :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
joegerardi said:
It's a discipline thing. Not that we're disciplining like a parent, more like we're creating self-discipline in the player.

No one will help her. We coaches NEVER pick up the balls for our players, unless it's to give them a little extra breather after a tough workout. Then we have them sit and we get all the balls.

..Joe
yeh, my coach was that way as well... :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Swefan :wavey: the movies are really cool - thx a lot :D

How do you find all that stuff? :confused: must be the magic power of the CP librarian ;)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
That second movie is my fave. It shows how well Dani can disguise her drop shot.

If you watch it carefully from the beginning, it looks just like her 2BH, and them BANG! a lot of slice and a great shot.

..Joe

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Here's another pic along the same lines as above and movies:

from 2002 Aussie Open

Osssge - feel free to repeat your comment from above...it's still true!

Same pic:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts