Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would love to watch the juniors, but instead they are showing are mixed doubles and loads of doubles match! would anyone else like to see the juniors on interactive?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i see the semis are on court 3 and 13, maybe we will get coverage tomorrow? they at least have to show the finals?

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
They only show the matches which are played on courts with cameras.

Mel South and Katie O'Briens doudles match was on today.

They showed 2 Keothavong and Baltacha matches when they reached the semis

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some of the juniors have been played on the courts they cover doubles on tho i think?

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
I definitely want to see juniors. If they play on courts with cameras Serbian TV should show that match, now that Ana is in SF. It would be awesome!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
...a few years ago they even showed Hannah Collin getting thrashed by Ashley Harkleroad during a rain break, so they should definitely show some of these guys, who are definitely better... :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
yeah ana is playing second tomorrow on court no. 18 which is one of the showcourts- which means there are cameras! and interactive bbc viewers will be able to watch it....
(i'll try to take as many pics as poss as i'll be there tomorrow - weather permiting!)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe great, i actually prefer watching juniors than doubles

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
jd_fan said:
yeah ana is playing second tomorrow on court no. 18 which is one of the showcourts- which means there are cameras! and interactive bbc viewers will be able to watch it....
(i'll try to take as many pics as poss as i'll be there tomorrow - weather permiting!)
by order of play, she is on court 13, without cameras, and Vojislava lost there :sad:

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
We don't ever see juniors here in the USA--not even from the US Open. All we see is a short clip of the winners with their trophies at the end of the tournament if the network has time...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got some on court 3 yesterday, and the boys is on court 3 today. also the girls, on court 18. so we may get both today! shame they arent at different times

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
Doubles final with Zimonjic is at the same time as Ana's juniors final, so we're not going to see her. Why don't I have BBC? :sad:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Duleml said:
it would be nice if they show her just a bit on 3K
does 3k have a website? :)

·
Registered
46,728 Posts
They showed a boys doubles junior match and they where showing girls juniors but just as they started the girls juniors they changed it to Shcutler/Scheet vs black/Black :rolleyes:

but thye showed the boys juniors doubles SF :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ana's match is a more significant event for Serbian tennis than "The Selectors" match. Nevermind.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damn, no interactive so we cant see the matches. not till 1.30 when they are half way through

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we are out, yes. coverage of monfils!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts