• Elena Dementieva

Votes: 69 72.6%
  • Misa Krajicek

Votes: 26 27.4%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,184 Posts
Lena, but I got the feeling that it's gonna be a tough one... maybe even 3 sets :)

·
Registered
24,259 Posts
this match could be tough for elena even though she's playing quite well. she sometimes struggles against huge servers because breaks are harder to come by. she'll need to have an effective serving day. i think she'll get the job done though.

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
Lenas been quite good lately putting the youngsters in their places ,Vaidisova ,Ivanovic ,Na Li ,Mirza etc ,but could be tough ,we Know ELenas habits ,so a first set Failiure is not out of the question at all ,I think she will come thru ,but an upset COULD happen ,given how things are going here so far...

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Misa will need to serve really well to win.
I hope Misa but I think Elena in three.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
yes, i do agree that it will go to three. but lena should know krajicek's game by now cuz of the dubs.

i am nervous though...i don't have a good feeling, but i voted for lena. i hope i'm proven wrong.

·
Registered
121 Posts
elena all the way.... wuhoooo

Peace :wavey:

·
Registered
17,284 Posts
Elena :hearts:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
Misa all the way! :rocker2:

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
Dementinator said:
Lenas been quite good lately putting the youngsters in their places ,Vaidisova ,Ivanovic ,Na Li ,Mirza etc ,but could be tough ,we Know ELenas habits ,so a first set Failiure is not out of the question at all ,I think she will come thru ,but an upset COULD happen ,given how things are going here so far...
did you just call li na a youngster? she's like, 24 years old

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
I have this feeling that Dementieva's going to lose either to Krajicek or to Golovin. I honestly feel that Sharapova's going to win Miami without having to face a single top ten player:eek: ...

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
mboyle said:
I have this feeling that Dementieva's going to lose either to Krajicek or to Golovin. I honestly feel that Sharapova's going to win Miami without having to face a single top ten player:eek: ...
Well i dunno abt the rest but I have feeling that Sharapovas gonna win it all tooo...I wish she atleast has to play momo in finals maybe...And lenaD in semis...i so wish Lena can get her big title now...Go lena...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts