• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sean Bean

Some of His Films: Black Beauty, GoldenEye, Ronin, Lord of The Rings, Equilibrium, and Troy

Hayden Christensen

Some of His Films: Strike!, The Virgin Suicides, Life as a House, and Shattered Glass

Vote :D

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
*emits high-pitched fangirl scream

SEAN BEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! oh, he's so dreamy!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Sean Bean ten years ago.

But I still vote for him because Hayden gets knocked down simply because of Star Wars.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
cynicole said:
Sean Bean ten years ago.

But I still vote for him because Hayden gets knocked down simply because of Star Wars.
its not his fault that george lucas is washed up and cant write a screenplay for shit.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
decemberlove said:
its not his fault that george lucas is washed up and cant write a screenplay for shit.
it's not lucas' fault that hayden is as wooden as keanu reeves. even with a good script, you need to be able to act.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
GBFH said:
it's not lucas' fault that hayden is as wooden as keanu reeves. even with a good script, you need to be able to act.
ill agree that hayden isnt exactly a top-notch actor . but when natalie portman, ewan mcgregor, and sam jackson all look like they've been pulled right of the streets and thrown into a movie . you KNOW something is wrong with the script and the director

lucas lost it . attack of the clones was SO terrible . i find myself watching it just to laugh

it scares me that lucas will be writing for indiana jones 4

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
decemberlove said:
ill agree that hayden isnt exactly a top-notch actor . but when natalie portman, ewan mcgregor, and sam jackson all look like they've been pulled right of the streets and thrown into a movie . you KNOW something is wrong with the script and the director

lucas lost it . attack of the clones was SO terrible . i find myself watching it just to laugh

it scares me that lucas will be writing for indiana jones 4
i thought ewan was okay, but the others...:lol:

indy 4? oh god, you're kidding. think i can miss that one, then.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Well, it's more like I have a hard time imagining myself get drooly over Hayden or have one of those wistful sighs watching him because the horrible, horrible, horribleness of Star Wars is ingrained in my head.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
HAYDEN!!! my Canadian sweetheart :kiss:

ps. he was in Star Wars 2 as teenage Aniken ;)

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Hayden, the other guy isn't attractive at all IMO.

Why don't we have a battle of old skool hotties, anyone here remember Corey Haim? :drool:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Hayden :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
27,900 Posts
although i dun no this 2 guys, Hayden for sure

1 - 18 of 18 Posts