Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yayuk Basuki's mother passed away tonight...That's all I know from a friend with no more details yet... :sad: :sad: :sad: God bless her and her family!

I watched Yayuk tonight on local TV here in Jakarta when she was the commentator for live coverage of FO final btw Justine Henin Hardenne and Kim Clijsters...Yayuk was betting on Juju to be the champion...She said that back in 1997, she watched Juju played at Junior FO and she knew that Juju would be big one day...She also said that Kim is a smart player and she plays effectively...But Juju is such an all court player - according to Yayuk...

·
Banned
438 Posts
takadanobaba said:
Yayuk Basuki's mother passed away tonight...That's all I know from a friend with no more details yet... :sad: :sad: :sad: God bless her and her family!

I watched Yayuk tonight on local TV here in Jakarta when she was the commentator for live coverage of FO final btw Justine Henin Hardenne and Kim Clijsters...Yayuk was betting on Juju to be the champion...She said that back in 1997, she watched Juju played at Junior FO and she knew that Juju would be big one day...She also said that Kim is a smart player and she plays effectively...But Juju is such an all court player - according to Yayuk...
That's so sad for Yayuk. :sad: I'm glad that she is still involved in tennis and those are nice (and accurate) comments about Justine, who incidentally plays a similar game to Yayuk though Yayuk wasn't as good on clay as Justine.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
:sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts