Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hopefully we won't be seeing Krunic in USO MD right? Misaki, give the woman a medal.

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
Doi back in the top 100?

It’s been a long road back.....

Went missing for a while.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,369 Posts
So hopefully we won't be seeing Krunic in USO MD right? Misaki, give the woman a medal.
Dream on.

Even if Aleks has to enter qualifying she is likely to be in the main draw regardless. She plays great at the US Open and the last three times she played in the qualifying she made it to the main draw. It might even help her. In 2014 Aleks qualified and then gaining in confidence beat Madison Keys and Petra Kvitova to reach the 4th round.

Additionally Aleks is one of the nicest players on the tour and she has a very attractive game. It makes me wonder what sort of person actively wishes for her to fail.

·
Registered
8,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Dream on.

Even if Aleks has to enter qualifying she is likely to be in the main draw regardless.
likely as in 0.1% chance, there aren't going to be 3 back-to-back scrubs who Krunic can beat.

I don't wish her to fail, she doesn't belong to wta level, this is rather clear.

·
Registered
30,649 Posts
Awesome win for under-ranked Doi :cheer:

·
Registered
8,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely destroying the field in doubles too.

·
Registered
8,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dear @Shvedbarilescu are u in for a bet? Aleks comes through qualies, dinner on me at a top 5 tripadvisor restaurant in any city we might possibly meet, Aleks does not come through qualies, dinner on you, same specifics.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Great to see Misaki picking up form again this year and edging closer to be being back inside top 100.

As for Krunic, gradual mixed with stark decline ever since she won Hertogenbosch title last year

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Wait, Bastad is still being played on clay right??

Because if Misaki is winning matches on clay this is surely a majorly good omen for the faster courts.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

·
Registered
31,156 Posts
Dream on.

Even if Aleks has to enter qualifying she is likely to be in the main draw regardless. She plays great at the US Open and the last three times she played in the qualifying she made it to the main draw. It might even help her. In 2014 Aleks qualified and then gaining in confidence beat Madison Keys and Petra Kvitova to reach the 4th round.

Additionally Aleks is one of the nicest players on the tour and she has a very attractive game. It makes me wonder what sort of person actively wishes for her to fail.
I like Krunić but she has been horrific since that 's-Hertogenbosch title last year. I would agree that she probably does not belong in the main draw of the US Open atm, but she will make it thanks to the semifinal this week so maybe will get her shit together before then.

Reactions: ziggy2shus3

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I like Krunic, but she looked terrible against Doi.
Krunic's entire game looked bad.
Doi is not a world beater, but Doi played a nice steady game to beat Krunic.
-
Once again, the main camera shot was bad, as it was to far back for the baseline.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts