Tennis Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
22,035 Posts
Djokovic is fine, human beings like to blame each other Instead of working together to come up with a current solution because human beings are very stupid creatures
Right, cause he didn't infect others and his parents aren't stupid enough to blame others needlessly.........oh wait.

Reactions: Black Panther

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
ENOUGH with this "did it with pure intentions" nonsense.
This pandemic is still going on and it'll probably take more than a year to find a vaccine, he's a GROWN man fgs and should have taken full responsibility for the damage he caused instead he chose to act recklessly like a kid by partying along with organizing this Adria event!!

I lost all the respect for him.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Djokovic is fine, human beings like to blame each other Instead of working together to come up with a current solution because human beings are very stupid creatures
People whose obviously idiotic "but I'm just trying to do my part and help!" actions end up contributing to the problem are worse than people who do nothing. So, yes, human beings are very stupid creatures, but for exactly the opposite reason than you seem to believe.

·
Registered
36,362 Posts
so something can't be bad and stupid if it's done "with the best of intentions, for a purely philanthropic purpose"? right …

·
Registered
629 Posts
Dumbass Bartoli! Meanwhile in Serbia...

"The situation in Belgrade is alarming," President Vucic said in a televised news conference. "We have 4,000 people in hospitals. Belgrade hospitals almost full."

And now Violent protests errupts. In my opinion this happens when you support more than the others a Russian policy and Russia is telling you even through Christianity there is no virus blaming the West for a farce.

Although I am not sure Eastern Europe confronts with another wave because of no wearing masks, these people have been a lot more disciplined than the Western ones where the wave is finished. Something is fishy, until I don't see a second wave in West.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Djokovic is a hero. He tried to revive the sport, revive the world, revive living with his venture. He showed no fear of a BS hoax flud that is supposedly so deadly you have to ttake a test to see if you have it. 99% of recover if they supposedly have it. Politics are rigged to create a feardemic which has been planned for years. The whole thing stinks of a political coup move to try to wreck the American economy, blame Trump and steal the election, to save all the elite pedofiles about to be exposed by Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein Island surveillance videos.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
The whole thing stinks of a political coup move to try to wreck the American economy, blame Trump and steal the election, to save all the elite pedofiles about to be exposed by Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein Island surveillance videos.
It's the other way around: It helps to save elites by keeping the guy who hosted the rapes and pedophilia at Mar-a-lago in the White House, and his henchman in the Department of Justice, under whose administration Epstein was successfully prevented from facing justice.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Djokovic is a hero. He tried to revive the sport, revive the world, revive living with his venture. He showed no fear of a BS hoax flud that is supposedly so deadly you have to ttake a test to see if you have it. 99% of recover if they supposedly have it. Politics are rigged to create a feardemic which has been planned for years. The whole thing stinks of a political coup move to try to wreck the American economy, blame Trump and steal the election, to save all the elite pedofiles about to be exposed by Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein Island surveillance videos.
^^ Answer.

Question >> Can you put as many conspiracy theories as possible in a single post to look silly, uninformed and unhinged (more than usual)?

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Says the guy who thinks Pizzagate is a real thing.... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Novak did wrong but Zverev should be on the hit list over him.

If Bartoli agrees with you, then it means you are wrong. She is on the footsteps of Chris Evert except she doesn't have as many Grand Slams. Like Evert, she will always suck up to top players and always side with them.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Says the guy who thinks Pizzagate is a real thing.... :ROFLMAO:
Honestly there is so much propaganda in the US, that if Pizzagate does turn out to be true, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. But Americans so much think in terms of Democrats vs Republicans. If Republicans says this is wrong, then Dems think it is right and later on you see Democrats doing the same thing that they condemned to be wrong and vice versa.

But let's not distract this to US Politics. Let's carry on with Bartoli bashing.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I mean they killed Epstein before the virus even came, and they don't need a pandemic to kill Maxwell.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts