Banned
14,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marion :bounce: :D :D :D :D

Good Luck next round! :D

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
good win marion. probably clijsters up next. i'm glad marion gets to pay these top players even if she doesn't beat them it is still a great experience for her and helps her to see what she needs to work on to get better and closer to these players.

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Congrats Marion!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Gowza said:
good win marion. probably clijsters up next. i'm glad marion gets to pay these top players even if she doesn't beat them it is still a great experience for her and helps her to see what she needs to work on to get better and closer to these players.
I agree!

congratulations MARION!!!!! :bounce: :worship: :)

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
Sorry, Meg, I said a year and a half ago that Rafael is a good "entry level" coach (no pun intended, you perv's! :p), but out of his element in the WTA. And Marion, thanks for proving again what I posted yesterday, that you're better than Virginie or Stephanie! But don't let it go to your head, girl, cuz Tatiana Golovin is le Future Femme Francais. ;)

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
I knew she'd do it :D

well done, Marion! Good luck against Kimmy. :kiss:

Reactions: Jordan.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Saw Marion in Rosmalen this year playing against Mauresmo and saw her practising with Justine I was pretty impressed. Keep the good results coming Marion!

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Bien joué Marion!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
fleemke² said:
Saw Marion in Rosmalen this year playing against Mauresmo and saw her practising with Justine I was pretty impressed. Keep the good results coming Marion!
Especially on HC she can reach very good result. The Miami result didn't come by accident.

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
People hailed Meghan is the next Steffi when she beat Venus and look at her now?! Since that match she´s barely winning any matches.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Meghann has got to get her head together. physically she has become a lot stronger, but I think the coach-fiance-no coach-coach thing has done a number on her brain.

she needs a new coach. she definitely needs a fresh start. she has been w/ him forever in so many ways that it doesn't seem like it could be productive for her to stay w/ him now...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.