1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Barrie, what have you done? poor apoet.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,848 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused: OMG! What Did I Do? Is This Because I'm Sleeping With Pea Tonight? :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,848 Posts
apoet29 said:

Yes, my heart is broken because you love another! :sad:
What Are You Speaking Of? It Is Pea That Is In Love! And He Is In Love With Me! (Not That I Blame Him! If I Were Someone Else, I'd Love Me Too!)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
*slaps Barrie*How dare you!:mad:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,848 Posts
******Barrie Sighs!****** Apoet29, I don't respond to ultimatums!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Pfff!!!Barries a meaniehead!:confused:

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
Dump him Apoet :D

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,848 Posts
marshmellow said:
gasp...
say it now before it's too late barrie...
What can I say! If she wants to go, she knows where the door is. I just do not respond well to ultimatums! Apoet29 knows that I care for her an awful lot, but, if she wants me to say it, threatening me ain't going to get the response she wants! I mean, grow up people! I'm not some high school kid here! And this is a high school kind of thing to do. I ain't buying it! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,848 Posts
marshmellow said:
sigh....actually i want you to get tied up with apoet so i can have pea all to myself :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
LMAO! You can have him! If you can find him! I think I scared him so much that he slithered under a rock somewhere so that I couldn't find him! I am quite certain that Pea is sooooooo traumatized by this whole Valentines Day Experience that it will take years of therapy just so he can celebrate again! It is rather nice to know that I finally found something more effective than slapping him to keep him under control! I mean, from now on, all I have to do is sneak up behind him, whisper "Be My Valentine" in his ear and he'll jump! LMAO!! :D :D

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
Barrie_Dude said:

LMAO! You can have him! If you can find him! I think I scared him so much that he slithered under a rock somewhere so that I couldn't find him! I am quite certain that Pea is sooooooo traumatized by this whole Valentines Day Experience that it will take years of therapy just so he can celebrate again! It is rather nice to know that I finally found something more effective than slapping him to keep him under control! I mean, from now on, all I have to do is sneak up behind him, whisper "Be My Valentine" in his ear and he'll jump! LMAO!! :D :D

:eek: ohmigosh.... i can just see Kc now shuddering at the very thought of valentines day arriving next year....

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,848 Posts
marshmellow said:

:eek: ohmigosh.... i can just see Kc now shuddering at the very thought of valentines day arriving next year....

You Have The Right Idea! LMAO! :D

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,848 Posts
marshmellow said:
oh barrie, you've ruined my hope of any romantic dates with KC next year....sigh....

Yeah, Right! You'll be off sucking face with Pea the first chance you get!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts