Ai Sugiyama
Sybille Bammer
Alisa Kleybanova
Na Li
Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Kirilenko
Francesca Schiavone

Broadcast

Centre Court will be covered by Sportsbrand Media Group and Dubai Sports Channel from first ball to last local, regional and international coverage of the whole tournament.

Eurosport - UK, Europe
Balls Channel - Philippines
Band Sports Channel - Brazil
CCTV - China
Cybercast - Taiwan
DirecTV - Latin America
FoxSports - Australia
Gaora - Japan
Neo Sports - India
TennisTV.com (up to 11 matches)
SBS - Korea
Sky Mexico - Mexico
Supersport International - South Africa/Africa
TrueVision - Thailand
Dubai Sports Channel - Middle East

·
Who knows where the time goes
22,385 Posts
Main Draw is OUT:
Daniela section:
(15)Chakvetadze vs Peer
(WC)Voegele vs Hantuchova
K.Bondarenko vs Razzano
BYE vs (2)Safina

·
Who knows where the time goes
22,385 Posts
easy first round match,I think she will takes atleast 60pts:p
And yes,Dani is be able to pass against Chaky or Shahar.
Good luck:bounce:

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
At least she'll get teh chance to win one match :lol: Chakvetadze can lose to Peer :shrug: We'll see. Don't look too far ahead :lol:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Perfect first round, and Chakvetadze would be as good as we could really hope for. However, Peer is in pretty good form at the moment, through to the semis in Pattaya, although if she goes any further it could be lead her to be tired in Dubai or even withdraw.

·
Registered
21,439 Posts
Wow! Dani has an absolutely bitchin' draw here :eek: (until 3rd round)

Im not wanting to count my chickens but 3rd round is entirely possible. If Dani can replace the points up till Miami then she can only really make up ground the rest of the year.

·
Banned
85 Posts
Really you think so? I think she should go out the first round or stay in until Indian Wells cause I feels a funny coming on.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
lucky daniela! I think this is a good draw... GL (please don't choke like against cornet)

·
Registered
13,924 Posts
Didn't you wrote that this would be another 2004 and Daniela would drop out of top 50? Or is that the big thing you see coming? :p
I think it would be a big surprize... Still anyone know if it would be positive or negarive... I think the good things will come after Miami but let us see what will happen in Dubai-Miami...

·
Banned
85 Posts
Oh god, a match she is suppose to win. :unsure:
Yeah. I think she has a very good chance. Even at "present form", her level well above Voegele. She hits very well, ie against Cornet. But then she makes errors. Many people have noticed. If she cuts the errors she should win.

I don't know if she will bring herself back up to the old Danka who has beaten Safina, Peer and Chakvetadze. I would like to see this happen.

Posters have doubts as of late, they seem to be right (any idiot can see the problem cloud -- distiguishing it with tact is not for the faint of heart). She has been way off the mark. Quite sometime. Maybe not this tournement but up and coming tournements I have high hopes. Either way she will be under increasing preasure. She will need top ten wins because of her rank/seeding (duh).

The racket is always in her hand. She decides what play to make. That is Hantuchova, right? Then the ball goes in or out. I can't tell you what the rest was about. I don't know.

Out: you lost the point
In: maybe you win, maybe you have to hit it again

It's work. Not profound. I hope she finds it rewarding someday.

At some point "how you play the game is all that matters" -- really, and so she will gravitate towards what she wants. Maybe that is what we see here. Or maybe she will show us otherwise.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts