Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Tart with a Heart
Joined
·
15,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12pm:

Chris HAGGARD (RSA) / Robbie KOENIG (RSA)
vs
Bob BRYAN (USA) / Mike BRYAN (USA)

4pm:

Marat SAFIN (RUS) vs Carlos MOYA (ESP)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,834 Posts
Go Marat :)
I hope its a great final :)

whoever wins i'll be :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
Yes, what a great final.
Go Marat !
:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
Go Marat :)
I hope its a great final :)

whoever wins i'll be :)


:mad: I thought you are an absolute Moya fan :( My mistake :eek:

Go Moya. Kick the Russian :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,730 Posts
c'mon Moya. you can do it. :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,369 Posts
he supports the russians of course!

GO Marat! Go Moya!
Why the heck are they showing Agassi routing Dickhead? They should show this match here in the US

oh well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
mmcdonald said:
Why the heck are they showing Agassi routing Dickhead? They should show this match here in the US

oh well

Yep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Because Americans for the most part don't know who Marat and Carlos are...and tennis ratings are highest when showing Agassi and Roddick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
Because Americans for the most part don't know who Marat and Carlos are...and tennis ratings are highest when showing Agassi and Roddick.

Yes, and this is because... of course because of the U.S. media. If media starts to show more of these matches, people will get to know them. And tennis is a very international sport not like baseball. People shouldn't be blinkfold.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,834 Posts
xin said:
:mad: I thought you are an absolute Moya fan :( My mistake :eek:

Go Moya. Kick the Russian :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Yes Carlos is my fav but Marat needs this not only for himself, but needs a title to get him going again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,582 Posts
xin said:
Yes, and this is because... of course because of the U.S. media. If media starts to show more of these matches, people will get to know them. And tennis is a very international sport not like baseball. People shouldn't be blinkfold.
Exactly.

The US media doesn't expose their people to all of the best players in the world, and thus when Agassi retires they will blame the men for their lack of popularity instead of pointing the finger at themselves.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Goodluck Marat!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
 
1 - 20 of 244 Posts
Top