Tennis Forum banner

2501 - 2520 of 2553 Posts

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
206,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,501
My husband and I have been trying to become independent since neither of us want to continue our current jobs. We have not been happy in our respective jobs for a long time. So we have been trying to establish ourselves in the freelancing world. My husband used to be a freelancer, however due to certain circumstances he had to join his current job 5 years ago. These days he is trying to get back in the groove again during the weekends. And I am trying to learn from him since I have never done any freelancing before. He has a lot of skills that I don't have, so I am trying to learn all the other stuff that I can work on.

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
206,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,506
I have heard that there's a greater chance of us not going back to office at least until December 🙁

If that really happens, then I might really consider suicide because I can't take all this depression and pressure anymore :(

·
Everything Fades Away
129,463 Posts
I have heard that there's a greater chance of us not going back to office at least until December 🙁

If that really happens, then I might really consider suicide because I can't take all this depression and pressure anymore :(
In my former company they have all to stay in Home Office until the end of the year. In my current job I can go to the office or stay at home, it's my choice, but people don't wear masks in the office, so what shall I do? Expose myself to the risk?
Am sorry but can't you do something else? I mean, didn't you plan with your husband a youtube career? Surely there must be something else what you could do, rather then do something silly 🤗
Do you remember when I was a postman? If the paying wouldn't have been so terrible, I would still do it today, as it was a fun job, sometimes tiring, but still fun :)
Hope you find something you like soon 🤗

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
184,294 Posts
Excellent Barbie
Enjoy
Peace and love to you both

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
206,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,517
In my former company they have all to stay in Home Office until the end of the year. In my current job I can go to the office or stay at home, it's my choice, but people don't wear masks in the office, so what shall I do? Expose myself to the risk?
Am sorry but can't you do something else? I mean, didn't you plan with your husband a youtube career? Surely there must be something else what you could do, rather then do something silly 🤗
Do you remember when I was a postman? If the paying wouldn't have been so terrible, I would still do it today, as it was a fun job, sometimes tiring, but still fun :)
Hope you find something you like soon 🤗
In India the current number of infected is around 700,000 and it is steadily increasing and will continue to increase.

However I still must go out for grocery shopping and other essential stuff, so I am already exposing myself to the risk. If I cut off all ties from the outside world, only then I can be risk free, but we all know that it is not possible.

The youtube career needs time to set up. We have been doing stuff during the weekends to set it up so that we can resign from our current jobs for good. If my current position wouldn't have paid moderately better than my previous one, I would have resigned a long time ago. I don't want to just resign blindly. I want to resign when I have a foolproof plan and already earning well from another job.

·
Lina Esco
46,662 Posts
My husband and I have been trying to become independent since neither of us want to continue our current jobs. We have not been happy in our respective jobs for a long time. So we have been trying to establish ourselves in the freelancing world. My husband used to be a freelancer, however due to certain circumstances he had to join his current job 5 years ago. These days he is trying to get back in the groove again during the weekends. And I am trying to learn from him since I have never done any freelancing before. He has a lot of skills that I don't have, so I am trying to learn all the other stuff that I can work on.
Hope everything went well :)

2501 - 2520 of 2553 Posts