·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
205,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,401
Be careful
Unplug thingd
Please
Be Safe
I will try. However I have two desktops as well in my room, both my and my partner's office computers, which we need to use regularly for 11-12 hours everyday for work, 5 days a week, so it's a huge risk that we will have to take.

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
205,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,402
I am fed up of working from home. Earlier when I used to go to work, I used to work for 8.5 hours and then come back home. But now I am working 11-12 hours regularly. And I feel like I don't have a personal life anymore. This is making me depressed. It is taking a huge toll with my mental health. And now on top of that I am facing this wiring issue. But I still have to take the risk and use the computers to work. If I die tomorrow, then no one from my office is going to take responsibility of it. Now I am just fed up of everything. I can't wait for the lockdown to be over. This is why Juliana's words, that I am lucky to be working from home because I have the comfort of my home, couldn't be anymore wrong.

I am willing to risk getting infected with this coronavirus while travelling to work than stay at home. Because this virus can be deadly mostly to people who are elderly and who have an underlying respiratory issues. Most of the healthy people don't die, they recover from it. And once you recover from a virus infection, it's very difficult for you to get infected with the same strain of that virus. For example, chicken pox. And both me and my partner are healthy people and have no underlying health issues, we don't even smoke or drink, so I believe we have a good chance of recovering from the virus if we get infected.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
183,124 Posts
I will try. However I have two desktops as well in my room, both my and my partner's office computers, which we need to use regularly for 11-12 hours everyday for work, 5 days a week, so it's a huge risk that we will have to take.
You have far too much plugged in and your system is overloaded
Do you want a fire ?

I’m scared
UNPLUG!!!
BE SAFE

·
Everything Fades Away
129,293 Posts
It doesn't work like that Barbie, as you could infect others who would die, if they are not so healthy as you, could you live with that thought?

·
Lina Esco
46,656 Posts
It doesn't work like that Barbie, as you could infect others who would die, if they are not so healthy as you, could you live with that thought?
That's also my thought, I kinda bored now and out for shopping sometimes, but try not to geet in the middle of the infection spot

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
205,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,406
You have far too much plugged in and your system is overloaded
Do you want a fire ?

I’m scared
UNPLUG!!!
BE SAFE
Alright, so I called the electricity department and they sent two men to my house last Monday. And finally they got everything fixed. They said they need to do some more work but that cannot be done during the lockdown, so they will come back again after the lockdown to do the remaining work. However everything is working fine now.

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
205,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,409
So I believe all my anxiety and mental harassment and depression is going to an end soon.

Because last Monday, on 20th of April, I have finally put down my resignation after 7.5 years of service in this company. Now I need to serve my 2 months notice period. My last day of work will be on 18th of June.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
183,124 Posts
Alright, so I called the electricity department and they sent two men to my house last Monday. And finally they got everything fixed. They said they need to do some more work but that cannot be done during the lockdown, so they will come back again after the lockdown to do the remaining work. However everything is working fine now.
Just want you safe
Hugs

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
183,124 Posts
So I believe all my anxiety and mental harassment and depression is going to an end soon.

Because last Monday, on 20th of April, I have finally put down my resignation after 7.5 years of service in this company. Now I need to serve my 2 months notice period. My last day of work will be on 18th of June.
I hope all goes well

·
Everything Fades Away
129,293 Posts

Am very sorry to hear that. I also started a new job this month, but from home office. That was weird.

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
205,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,419
So after I stop working my current job on 18th of June, my husband (OMG it feels so weird referring to my partner as husband now :oops::LOL:) and I are going to be youtubers. The both of us have always wanted to work independently, however we never managed to make it happen. For the time being he will continue his office job until we start making some decent income from youtube, then he will also going to resign from the job.

We have been thinking of what to do on youtube for a long time. We have got so many different plans on so many different stuff. We have already started doing our researches and stuff on the weekends and will start full time after I stop my office job. We are very excited about the future.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
183,124 Posts
So after I stop working my current job on 18th of June, my husband (OMG it feels so weird referring to my partner as husband now :oops::LOL:) and I are going to be youtubers. The both of us have always wanted to work independently, however we never managed to make it happen. For the time being he will continue his office job until we start making some decent income from youtube, then he will also going to resign from the job.

We have been thinking of what to do on youtube for a long time. We have got so many different plans on so many different stuff. We have already started doing our researches and stuff on the weekends and will start full time after I stop my office job. We are very excited about the future.
Please try and keep your clothes on!

2401 - 2420 of 2442 Posts