Tennis Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2442 Posts

·
Registered
46,700 Posts
I have been going through a very difficult period in my professional life, so I need all the support I can get from my friends. So thank you.
You have my support and love also. Very difficult time for me as well (and m(b?)illions of others) 😞

·
Registered
53,411 Posts
Just stopping to say hi, I'm not liking the new layout, maybe cause it's new to me 👋

·
Registered
53,411 Posts
I am sick and tired of working from home. Makes me really appreciate to be able to go to work again. Hopefully soon.
Lucky you. I still need to work. At least you have the luxury and comfort of your home to do your work.

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
205,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,398
Lucky you. I still need to work. At least you have the luxury and comfort of your home to do your work.
Wrong. It's actually not good for me, maybe good for others but not for me. It's actually giving me the exact opposite of comfort. I would much prefer traveling to get to work.

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
205,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,399
And now I have got issues with wiring in my room 😠

Now if I connect my laptop charger or any other electronic equipment with a high load, then the lights in my room start to fluctuate and the fans slow down 😠😠

And the worst thing is that I cannot even call the electrician now as everything is under lockdown till 3rd May 😠😠

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
183,124 Posts
And now I have got issues with wiring in my room 😠

Now if I connect my laptop charger or any other electronic equipment with a high load, then the lights in my room start to fluctuate and the fans slow down 😠😠

And the worst thing is that I cannot even call the electrician now as everything is under lockdown till 3rd May 😠😠
Be careful
Unplug thingd
Please
Be Safe

2381 - 2400 of 2442 Posts