Tennis Forum banner

2261 - 2280 of 2315 Posts

·
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!
205,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,263
Btw, I have an announcement to make and I am feeling shy about it.

Remember I once said that neither me nor my partner believe in marriage. However, in the Indian society, it's important to get married if we want to do something together, or else we won't have any right.

We have completed 2 years on the 14th of December. So we have been thinking for quite some time of taking the next step in our relationship. And that is moving in together. We are finding it difficult to remain away from each other. We both understand that it's not the physical needs that are compelling us to think to move in together but it's the comfort of each other and the companionship that we want to have all the time.

There have been many times that I have spent the night at his place but we only spent it cuddling together and not doing anything else. And we were both happy to do just that and not want more from each other. I must say that I have been blessed with a partner like him who is so mature and understanding and always keeps my needs before his own.

Anyway, so as I was saying that we have been thinking for quite some time to move in together. However, we cannot rent or buy property here unless we are married. That is why we have come to the decision of getting married out of necessity.

So yes, I am getting married next Sunday on the 26th of January 2020.

It would be a quiet affair. We would just visit the courthouse to sign the papers.

·
Everything Fades Away
128,956 Posts

Remember I once said that neither me nor my partner believe in marriage. However, in the Indian society, it's important to get married if we want to do something together, or else we won't have any right.

We have completed 2 years on the 14th of December. So we have been thinking for quite some time of taking the next step in our relationship. And that is moving in together. We are finding it difficult to remain away from each other. We both understand that it's not the physical needs that are compelling us to think to move in together but it's the comfort of each other and the companionship that we want to have all the time.

There have been many times that I have spent the night at his place but we only spent it cuddling together and not doing anything else. And we were both happy to do just that and not want more from each other. I must say that I have been blessed with a partner like him who is so mature and understanding and always keeps my needs before his own.

Anyway, so as I was saying that we have been thinking for quite some time to move in together. However, we cannot rent or buy property here unless we are married. That is why we have come to the decision of getting married out of necessity.

It would be a quiet affair. We would just visit the courthouse to sign the papers.
Conratulations Barbie :hug: Am very happy for you and wish you both all the Best in this world :hug: Am sorry that the rules/laws are so bad in your country, but try to see the positive aspects in everything and then it's a great choice :)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
181,858 Posts
Conratulations Barbie :hug: Am very happy for you and wish you both all the Best in this world :hug: Am sorry that the rules/laws are so bad in your country, but try to see the positive aspects in everything and then it's a great choice :)
Yes the rules are very archaic
Most unfortunate

·
Registered
46,453 Posts

I am very happy for you that you have found your life partner. From what you've said (and the picture I saw) it seems that you've made the right choice. I wish you all the happiness and comfort in the world, and know that even though we don't talk as much as we used to, your Uncle Super Dave still thinks about you and loves you! 👱

2261 - 2280 of 2315 Posts