Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder why? I just got my newsletter in the mail and a great picture of Serena is on the cover. Serena, Jennifer, Kim and Lindsay is scheduled to appear, but not Monica. I don't think she ever liked having two matches going on at the same time, right next to each other.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I think it's good. she always overplays in the hardcourt season. If she plays San Diego, LA, Canada, that's more than enough. In fact, if she plays San Diego and Canada, I think that would be fine too. Save energy for Flushing Meadows.

·
Registered
24,197 Posts
yea, not too big of a deal (maybe good in the longrun), but im sorry for u if this is a tournament u attend and are a monica fan... there are always wildcards.

·
63,506 Posts
Jennifer Capriati complained for noise from the crowd ;)

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
It's still a long way off,, I wouldn't make book on whether or not she's going to play just yet. Given the time off she's had to take this year, maybe she's just not ready to commit to a summer schedule at the moment.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Yeah, I'm not too worried...I bet she's just going to play San Diego, LA, and Canada, with the Pilot Pen as an option if she doesn't like her results...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts