Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mary is not longer in the playerfield....has she withdrawn??
Does anyone know??

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Well during her interview Mary did not mention Bali, she's taking 2 weeks off because she's going in nederland to train and to rest with Sven.

She's staying in europe to play in Russia and Germany if she has a WC.
Mary said her goal with Sven is to be in the 32 seeds for the Australian Open so she has 3 months to do it.

She said fed cup is still interesting her, Forget call her few months ago but she doesn't have news since.

:tape: Emilie Loit :tape: said "we don't need Mary on the team, we can do it without her. She's always saying I want to play and after Mary is never there"

:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Emilie Loit!!! :fiery: :fiery: poor girl...she is nothing...I hope Mary plays agaisnt her this year and crush her 6/0 6/0...
Go Mary!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: The best french player!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts:

Reactions: Nicoleke

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
:fiery: Emilie Loit.... :fiery: I think jelaous makes her saying those worlds, she will be praying for Mary to come when she loose her first match....... :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mary will play Moscow, Filderstadt,Zürich if she has wild cards and Québec. She will play the Fed Cup if she is selected.She wants to return in the top 30 at the end of the year in order to be seeded in the Australian Open. Good luck Mary!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
mary has withdrawn from Bali and she is in the qualies of moscow, filderstadt and zurich. i assume she will only play if she is awarded a WC.

by the way, Emilie Loit does indeed have a point about Mary and the Fed Cup. Mary has never commited herself to the fed cup team. Perhaps now that she is training in Europe with Sven, the fed cup fits her schedule. but truthfully, Loit does have a point - many times has mary pulled out at the last moment. she just has not be reliable in Fed Cup.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey

Thanks guys for all answers

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Emilie Loit was just jealous, I agree !!!!!

Go to Mary Pierce !!!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Emilie Loit is maybe right about Mary's attitude for Fed cup but I bet she is like those french players who did not even talk to Mary when she was training in Roland Garros at the begining of her career when Mary was living in France. :eek:

ANYWAYSSSSSSSS MARY IS BETTER THAN HER ;) :p :lol:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hehehehe...Loit must be thinking that her team doesn't need the only French player who's won Grand Slam titles.... :rolleyes:

Anyway...Mary and perhaps Mauresmo are the only French players who really ROCKS!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Emily Loit bores me to death...no personality at all... :(

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Emilie Sux!!!!
And yeah, Mary and Sven will do it..Mary will be seeded to top 32 in Oz..I know it..Mary can do it if she just wants that!!

Allez Mary!!

PS :I am looking forward to Kremlin Cup b'cause Eurosport shows that tourney and I am sure that they will show Maam in it!!

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
aimee20 said:
Maryyyy :rocker:

Emilie Loit... erggggggggggggggggg boooooooooooooo suckssss

Mary is the best. Loit does not have to be nasty about her.

regards

Mark

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
mary was under much pressure when she played fed cup than in any other games. i think that's why she doesn't want to play unless she feels she could give france a win.
Forget might understand that. they've played mix doubles together, and keep in touch for a long time. but many of her teammates, like loit, definitely want to win the title without mary. they don't know mary that well, they have never won a big title, and of course, they're not half-american. they might think they are the only ones who really care about fed cup, and wanna catch every single chance to convince that mary is just a stupid, selfish american.
i guess mary has noticed that attitude, and might be even more careful about her decision - they might blame her even harder if she played badly and lost:(
fed cup is definitely not a fun trip, especially when there's no friends left now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts