Tennis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
22,111 Posts
Buyukakcay top Q seed. :hysteric:

Didn't Mayr-Achleitner just announce her retirement and say Linz would be her last tournament? :scratch:

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Buyukakcay top Q seed. :hysteric:

Didn't Mayr-Achleitner just announce her retirement and say Linz would be her last tournament? :scratch:
Well Linz is not before Oktober so i see no problem if she plays some tournament before that :)

·
Registered
55,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
MD changes

Mitu OUT
(MDO)Zvonareva IN

(MDO)Zvonareva OUT
(MDO)Sasnovich IN

Q change

L.Kichenok OUT
Ivakhnenko IN

·
Banned
15,186 Posts
Baku Slam >>>>>>> Brasil Tennis Cup :rolls:

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Interesting who will get WC
Maybe Svitolina will take one after her losing in Istanbul R1

·
Registered
7,061 Posts

·
Retired
7,031 Posts
How did Magda get a WC :spit:
Do you realize that being in the main draw, she's going to be one of the 15 best players of the field actually... This means something for this event :lol:
I guess she got it being a former semifinalist and a late entrant (she wasn't supposed to play here at first but chose to make her return in Baku after her Wimbledon injury). Anyway it's not like Baku had lots of locals to give out MDWC to :unsure:

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
Do you realize that being in the main draw, she's going to be one of the 15 best players of the field actually... This means something for this event :lol:
I guess she got it being a former semifinalist and a late entrant (she wasn't supposed to play here at first but chose to make her return in Baku after her Wimbledon injury). Anyway it's not like Baku had lots of locals to give out MDWC to :unsure:
Haha I guess you're right. Just expected it to go to a Billionaire's daughter like Khrisanova :eek:h:

·
Registered
55,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
MD changes

Niculescu OUT
(MDO)Krejcikova IN

Smitkova OUT
Buyucackay IN

Q changes

Buyucackay OUT
Borecka IN