Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Re: Bajin splits with Kiki - free for Angie?

Angie? Why would he want a washed up, grumpy pusher? There are plenty of young, talented players looking for that breakthrough, and that will be on the tour for awhile

·
Registered
196 Posts

I'm very confused how the hell "glory hunter" can be used as a criticism for a professional coach. Like..duh, he should want to be with players winning grand slams, not someone of Mladenovic's level. It was dumb of him to take her on to begin with but maybe he wanted the income in the meantime.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
But but but they told me he makes everyone slam champion . I expected him to make 25 languages , a slam champ as well. Why to go to multi slam champ? Go for poor girls who need him for winning slams!

·
Registered
15,394 Posts

Thank you Sascha Bajin for your work along with Kiki, a bit disappointed he decided to stop the partnership since she was doing better and better with him

so she'll be back with Mum. Perhaps not such a BAD THING imo.

·
Registered
82,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

I don't know who Scoop is, but looking at the rest of his Twitter he seems like a nutjob. Have you seen all those Trump retweets? Yikes.
What is the problem mit retweeting Trump?

·
Registered
82,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
82,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

Is Monica Puig available? Sasha could help her.
She just hired that Kasatkina coach and looks very happy with him

·
Registered
82,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

Imagine if now she starts peaking again and gets back to the top 10 without him :eek:h:
...like Wozniacki..won a slam after split :lol:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

Mladenovic has been slumping for a long time and it really seems like her best results in forever have come under Bajin.
It's straightforward of her that she didn't massage the message as a "mutual split" instead admitting that he decided to move on.
I too would have liked seeing the partnership continue for a while. Perhaps Bajin got another offer he couldn't refuse?

·
Registered
10,947 Posts

·
Premium Member
985 Posts

Not going to happen.

Angie and Drama Queens are not a good match, and she is not going to create additional drama by poaching a coach from another player, particularly Mladenovic :facepalm:

I see Bajin hooking up with Muguruza. She desperately needs a major shock to the system.

Honestly, I don’t know why Angie dropped Fisette. You stick with the coach that helps you get a Wimbledon title. Are these girls too cheap to pay a premium salary and bonuses?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts

He had always said his contract is until the end of the season, and will thereafter he will see what's next. I will cackle if he goes back to Naomi - like they had some kumbaya moment.

41 - 60 of 236 Posts