1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
81,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Re: Bajin splits with Kiki - free for Angie?

That was obvious that he would not continue...

Sorry for Kiki, but the progress was not up to par !

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts

The way she adds 'some news for you social media world' with the bomb/dynamite emojis - even SHE knows how juicy this news is.
It would be even juicier if he's freeing himself up for Naomi. :eek:
Given what Mladenovic is saying here it puts the Osaka/Bajin Split in February in a very different light & perspective. Lot's of folks here kept piling up on Naomi and blamed her for Sascha's Departure.

Osaka proved a short while ago this month that she can win without Bajin. If she takes him back I would be very, very disappointed now that she won two Tournaments back-to-back.

·
Registered
154 Posts

He lucked out with having a young, huge talent as his first client. I think it really shows what kind of person and coach he is. Naomi was meant to do well, with him or without him. A real coach should be patient with progress of his player, how much can you really learn in couple of months? I bet he will choose some young upcomer this time.

·
Registered
112,688 Posts

I think Bajin would have helped Kiki. But she heard him for months and she has the basic idea of what was important to him to improve her game.
He might have another player lined up for 2020

·
Registered
81,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Diva coach. :weirdo: Not angie's style. Hope she stays away

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
:worship:

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts

I don't even like Mladenovic but I feel for her here. Good news for her is she's playing pretty well again (on the cusp of the top 40 I think) and should be fine as long as she hires a real coach as a replacement.

Good luck to whoever hires him next :shrug:

·
Registered
746 Posts

She improved a bit but nowhere near her previous standard. On the back of Moscow, a good time to cut and run for Bajin.

·
Registered
599 Posts

he most likely will coach the player who offers the most money.

is he actually a great coach or overrated. quite often, the player makes the coach, not the other way around.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts