Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mean everyday literally, i was there 11 out of the 14 days. i went everyday in the first week and 4 days from the 2nd week. i was working there as well so i saw a few players practice (none that i recognised) in the indoor courts (the big green one right next to court 16). i've got hundreds of photos and at least 1.5 hrs of (secretly recorded) video footage :p

here's a short vid i made about my experience at the AO. prior to attending the qualies with Louisa :bigwave: and going to the AO i was a tennis virgin :lol: never been to the tennis before in my life, let alone a GS. i watched quite a few practice sessions (mainly Daniela's and Maria's lol). the best match i saw imo, out of both the ATP & WTA, would def have to be the mens' semi-final between rafa and ana's boy (i still dunno if they broke up, louisa said they have i dunno, i havent checked ana's forum here yet). i was apart of history! 5 hrs and 14 mins match.

anyway here's my vid. i had music but when i uploaded it onto myspace they blocked and suspended my account so i had to delete it and removed the music :(
click for my vid, it will be put on private (so u wont be able to watch it anymore) on Friday 6th Jan '09.

I loved Dinara's racquet and tennis ball tricks. i've got more footage. :angel: i've got heaps of pics, so just ask for a particular day and/or player/s and i'll post the pics if i have any. i DONT have any pics of spanish, chinese, japanese, NZ, USA (only vee and serena) players. lemme get that bit straight, i spent the entire time trying to find daniela practicing :rolleyes: :lol:

a couple of pics lol

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol ur welcome. i've got a few more pics, i'll upload a few more on photobucket now and post them soon. :)

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my pics arent the best, obviously. but they're better than nothing i guess. i've got heaps of pics. to name a few of the players i've got include: danka, maria, chakky, jj, dokic, lena d, vee, serena, domi, dinara, momo, patty, etc. if u want any just ask, it'll take ages for me to post coz im individually resizing them and (crapily) tagging them on photobucket, then posting them here.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol. i originally bought the tix just to watch the womens' doubs final between 'hantuyama' and the williamses. :lol: i wasnt even gonna watch the nadal-verdasco match i wasnt gonna go home! :eek: luckily i didnt.

·
Registered
9,144 Posts
:lol: Well I'm bet you glad you went, possibly the best, at least 2nd best match I've ever seen. And I would have noticed if there was one empty seat and wouldn't have been happy to hear it was yours. ;)

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im glad i went too, the tix cost me like $170! it would've been crap if i just went for jus 1 match (the womens' dubs and i got removed from my bloody seat so i missed several important games/points AND the stupid fat bitch of a 'ticket guard' wouldnt let me get close enough to ask daniela for her wristband :( ) and then went home to watch the nadal-verdasco match at home.

the mens' semi-final was such a great match, very physical, and the calibre of shots! :eek: were absolutely fantastic.

·
Registered
9,144 Posts
im glad i went too, the tix cost me like $170! it would've been crap if i just went for jus 1 match (the womens' dubs and i got removed from my bloody seat so i missed several important games/points AND the stupid fat bitch of a 'ticket guard' wouldnt let me get close enough to ask daniela for her wristband :( ) and then went home to watch the nadal-verdasco match at home.

the mens' semi-final was such a great match, very physical, and the calibre of shots! :eek: were absolutely fantastic.
:lol:

Match of the tournament no doubt. Crowd was insanely loud too, some of the winners were unbelievable. Tennis at it's absolute best.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts