Tennis Forum banner

Bianca vs Simona

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
10,301 Posts
I don't know if these are YOUR thinking you're just quoting, either way,
for whoever, 'grandma' Halep outplayed and outRAN the 22 year old! And she also is 3 times faster than Bianca!! Keep trying, maybe one day you'll
get one right!! PS..'Grandma' just gave a tennis lesson to a cocky youngster! Stew on that, 'genius'!!
What?....no abuse?.....I'm a little disappointed, gotta say. :awww::awww: Normally you are MUCH more graphic with your dumbness. Sarcastic "Genius" jibe?.....surely you can do better than THAT.:giggle:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
yeah... they are both A+ competitors with a lot of fire.... not fools with a comptuer and internet access. They'll fight because that is their nature. If you don't have that drive to win... you ain't getting to where both these players are.. and are likely... sitting at home drinking a beer, smoking a fat one and generally polluting the internet with hard to read posts.

·
Registered
10,301 Posts
yeah... they are both A+ competitors with a lot of fire.... not fools with a comptuer and internet access. They'll fight because that is their nature. If you don't have that drive to win... you ain't getting to where both these players are.. and are likely... sitting at home drinking a beer, smoking a fat one and generally polluting the internet with hard to read posts.
I'm highly insulted by this characterization.....I'm a single malt scotch man. One ice cube only please (shaken, not stirred).

Reactions: excess

·
Registered
10,301 Posts
If you ever visit the UK and ask for ice in your whisky you will be looked at like a crazy person. Splash of water at most.
Well, the Brits drink their beer warm for crissakes :sick: .....so it's highly debatable who the crazy people are.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I'm highly insulted by this characterization.....I'm a single malt scotch man. One ice cube only please (shaken, not stirred).
bah...

I lived through the laughing stock years where our beers got laughed at...even Canadian beer was considered a step up and the stuff you offer up a date to show you are high class instead of ordering a Buttwiper... I'm enjoying our golden age of us now producing the best (craft) beers in the world. Besides.. with that stuff you are drinking... it does things to me ...great things.. wonderful things but hard to pull off in my advancing years as I have trouble resisting losing my clothes and dancing on pool tables like we did the golden days of youth when the JD was stocked at home by the case and consumed at the local by the bottle. Getting in bar fights only got you a kicked out for the evening.. and no cops were ever called for assault or hurting someone's feelings for breaking a chair over their heads. Where the saw dust was kept on the floor.. for more than the aestetics... umm hmmm

·
Registered
10,301 Posts
They don't really, it's cellar temperature, so served cool but not ice cold like we like it in Canada. You get used to it, I spent a fair bit of time working in England when I was younger.
Been there a lot as well, dude.....I know all about it. What they call "cool" is room temperature....at least for me.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I do love a Guinness at room temperature. It is a meal in a bottle.. usually a quick breakfast on the run for me when running too late to work to stop at Micky D's. It is the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast as I like to say

·
Registered
117 Posts
I do love a Guinness at room temperature.
After my trips to England where I got used to cellar-temperature beer I went to Australia on the same work project. The hotel I was at had an "English" pub and they served Guiness colder than I have ever had any beer before. It was just this side of frozen. Took most of the taste right out of it.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
ohhh Joe.. that hurts just to read. There is nothing worse that can make a grown man cry more than the abuse of alcohol..

·
Registered
436 Posts
I don't know if these are YOUR thinking you're just quoting, either way,
for whoever, 'grandma' Halep outplayed and outRAN the 22 year old! And she also is 3 times faster than Bianca!! Keep trying, maybe one day you'll
get one right!! PS..'Grandma' just gave a tennis lesson to a cocky youngster! Stew on that, 'genius'!!
I agree with you here 100 percent, but if Bianca is on I can see her taking this. I think Halep is mature & shrewd enough to hold a little back here (because of Wimbledon being just days away.)Bianca only knows one speed.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts