Tennis Forum banner

Bianca vs Simona

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

Registered
I always have to work during the delicious clashes :fiery:

No idea who will win. Gut instincts go with BVA, so I voted her.

Registered
Judging by Halep's performance today, deffs Halep. She's very inconsistent though, she might flatline tomorrow.

Either way I think Halep. I don't think Andreescu is there yet.

Registered
Halep has the edge..should be an interesting match. I wonder how different Bianca's career would have been over the last 2+ years if she took the MP she had against Halep in 2019 YEC finals. That's when the mess started for her with getting injured later in that match after she failed to convert the MP.

Registered
This is a VERY juicy semifinal that's probably also the actual final of this tournament. First time meeting in almost 3 years, what was it, October 2019, WTA Finals, group stage I believe, where after a marathon 2.5-3 hour match Simona beat Bianca. I don't think this match will be quite at that level, but it should be interesting nonetheless. Simona is the favorite, but I could see it going either way depending how determined Bianca is to show up tomorrow.

Registered
Please.....:rolleyes:....Bianca gonna drag "Grandma" Halep. Over/Under on Halep winning 6 games total. I'll take the under.:devil:...Bianca is "back" baby. Wigs gonna get snatched at The Championships from "She The North." Iga who?:unsure:...."I don't know her", she hasn't played a match in a month, and zero on grass.:whistle:

Kinda hoping Bianca gets Iga in R1....might be the best time to play her.....with no grass prep for iga :devil:

Registered
I think Halep is playing better. Expect a 3 hour battle and both tired for Wimbledon

Reactions: EveLangElCoup

Registered
SFmona will stop here.
I hope you're 'right' like with every post!!! And how is that
gonna affect your idiotic life? You see, clown, this is just practice
tennis for Wimbledon, for both, and it's a win-win for
Romanians anyway!! Stay clueless!! PS..Did you like the
tennis lesson she gave that cocky punk?

Registered
Please.....:rolleyes:....Bianca gonna drag "Grandma" Halep. Over/Under on Halep winning 6 games total. I'll take the under.:devil:...Bianca is "back" baby. Wigs gonna get snatched at The Championships from "She The North." Iga who?:unsure:...."I don't know her", she hasn't played a match in a month, and zero on grass.:whistle:

Kinda hoping Bianca gets Iga in R1....might be the best time to play her.....with no grass prep for iga :devil:
I don't know if these are YOUR thinking you're just quoting, either way,
for whoever, 'grandma' Halep outplayed and outRAN the 22 year old! And she also is 3 times faster than Bianca!! Keep trying, maybe one day you'll
get one right!! PS..'Grandma' just gave a tennis lesson to a cocky youngster! Stew on that, 'genius'!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts