Tennis Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

Registered
Canadian whiskey is made from rye, no barley in it AFAIK. There is a single malt being made in Canada but it can't be marketed as Scotch whisky.
Oh my friend....you blaspheme here. :fiery: Canada DOES make good rye whiskey, not my thing.......but single malt scotch (from Scotland) is really the only scotch there is. How Americans drink BOURBON :sick: is simply beyond me.
I was trying to be sensitive to possible Canadian sensibilities on the issue. My emotional intelligence seems to have backfired. 馃槀

Registered
I was trying to be sensitive to possible Canadian sensibilities on the issue. My emotional intelligence seems to have backfired. 馃槀
Well....don't worry about me dude.....I have no sensibilities. :whistle:

Reactions: Mauriac

Registered
Let's go Bibi! :cheer: Wouldn't have minded either player going to the SF, but Andreescu probably needed this more. Interesting that the first SF in her comeback came on grass, time to replace the myth of Clay GOAT with Grass GOAT Andreescu ;) As long as she doesn't face Cornet

Some nice BH DTLs from Vanessa to wrong foot Dasha when she tried to move to the BH side, and good aggression in general, something that Dasha needs to add more on this surface.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts