Registered
34,902 Posts
MD change

Zidansek OUT
Gracheva IN

Q change

Gracheva OUT
Petkovic IN
Is ZIDANŠEK not playing until Wimbledon then? It's wild how literally everyone takes a break after having a big run these days.

Reactions: jimbo mack

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
What is going on with Brady!??
Dropped her coach, pulling out of tournaments… with the way she finished last season and a F of the AO this season, she has to be disappointed with how things have been going.

·
Registered
315 Posts
What is going on with Brady!??
Dropped her coach, pulling out of tournaments… with the way she finished last season and a F of the AO this season, she has to be disappointed with how things have been going.
well her foot caused her to withdraw from the french, so she's legit injured right now.

im just speculating, but maybe she dropped her coach because he wanted her to train thru an injury?

·
Registered
55,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
MD change

Sakkari OUT
Tauson IN

Q changes

OUT: Tauson, Juvan
IN: Korpatsch, Buzarnescu

·
Registered
55,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
MD change

Krejcikova OUT
Flipkens IN

Q changes

OUT: Flipkens, Paolini
IN: Waltert, Muramatsu

Reactions: S-T-E-V-E

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ah i was really hoping to see how Krejcikova and her extremely awkward game would hold up on the grass courts before wimbledon

·
Registered
16,579 Posts
Krejcikova withdrawing is completely understandable. Sakkari OTOH, I would have thought she would play - although on further reflection she’s also probably still wiped out from her RG scrapping.

·
Registered
55,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
MD changes

OUT: Van Uytvanck, Flipkens
IN: Trevisan, (MDO) Sasnovich

Q change

Trevisan OUT
Aiava IN

·
Registered
34,902 Posts
Azarenka has a WC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Vika's scheduling is so confusing. I always want her to try playing a few more small events, but she only seems to enter them/be healthy enough when she already has plenty of matches. I assume she'll probably end up returning the wildcard if she wins in singles tomorrow.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Vika's scheduling is so confusing. I always want her to try playing a few more small events, but she only seems to enter them/be healthy enough when she already has plenty of matches. I assume she'll probably end up returning the wildcard if she wins in singles tomorrow.
I agree she states that she prefers matches vs practice. If she will get semifinals in Berlin, I do not think she will play here. But Pegula has already beaten her in Australia, even if her form was terrible there

·
Registered
55,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
MD changes

OUT: Begu, (MDO)Sasnovich
IN: Petkovic, Korpatsch, (MDO)Kucova

Q changes

OUT: (SR)Buzarnescu, Petkovic, Korpatsch
IN: Eikeri, Andrianjafitrimo, Mendez

21 - 40 of 52 Posts