Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else see Jen practicing on USA, she was hitting serves and she looked so fit. :hearts: :hearts:

I also must say that she has one of the biggest butts on tour, it is absolutely breathtaking!!! :drool: :drool:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Malin said:
Did anyone else see Jen practicing on USA, she was hitting serves and she looked so fit. :hearts: :hearts:

I also must say that she has one of the biggest butts on tour, it is absolutely breathtaking!!! :drool: :drool:

Serena's make hers look like pancakes...:p

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
dyou mean big as in wide?

cos she certainly doesnt have a bubble butt, like serena, venus, kimmy, and anna. jens never stuck out all that much to me.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
She certainly does have a bubble but (which by the way is delicious). It's round and sits up nice and high YUMMY!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't care for Serena's butt, it's not very feminine.

Jen's butt isn't flat at all, it sticks out all the time, you can even tell when she wears skirts and it sticks out. I noticed that Lindsay has a very flat butt.

Does anyone have pics of Jen's nice butt???

·
Registered
465 Posts
Jennifer's butt sticks out because of the way she walks, knock-knee pigeon-toe combo. :eek: Other than that her but is a pancake. Sticking out and actually having big butt are like dinner rolls and flat bread.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Malin said:
I don't care for Serena's butt, it's not very feminine.
yea rounded butts arent feminine :rolleyes: and so many guys have a butt shaped like Serenas right? :eek:

personally i think ur insanely stupid

why have an existent bottom when every woman should have a supermodel wall-flat shaped ass

flat asses have to be the biggest turn off on a woman....period

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
I myself would rather have a butt like Cappys than one like Serena ;)

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Brens said:
Jennifer's butt sticks out because of the way she walks, knock-knee pigeon-toe combo. :eek: Other than that her but is a pancake. Sticking out and actually having big butt are like dinner rolls and flat bread.

omg i know!!!!! Jennifer walks sooo pigeon toed!! Look at those pictures when she was wearing that black shorts and the maroon shirt.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Too bad that you have to say somethings like that about Asians in general just coz i don't agree with u :sad:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Diya said:
Too bad that you have to say somethings like that about Asians in general just coz i don't agree with u :sad:
no.......i just understand why you WOULDNT want a bottom like Serena's :confused:

stop with the victim feeling already.....maybe i should have phrased my words more clearly :tape:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:tape:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Stop being dramatic Diya. I'm sure you have 20/20 vision. For the most part Asians have flat butts.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts