:eek: she can never catch a break, geez. :sad:

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
poor babsi :( :sad: :(

·
Registered
309 Posts
Dammit! I hate injuries! :mad: Especially when they keep happening to my faves! :(

*sigh*

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Poor girl. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Get well soon (yet again) Babs!

·
Registered
24,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she said in an interview that she doesnt want to retire before she hasnt won a tournament and Im sure she comes back ;) :worship:

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
I`m so sad :sad::sad:

I wish her all the best :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Can someone explain PLEASE why she ALWAYS get this injuries ? Same with Babsi Paulus years ago ?!

I mean, if being out for 3-4 months, she´ll miss the most important parts of "her" season which is grass and clay. If she thinks about a real healing process she might even skip the third GS to refresh for a comeback in Linz. I think she deserves to be a top30 player but the more I think the more she reminds me of a Mariaan de Swardt&Babsi Paulus kind of girl that scared the top players but never made it to the top due to injuries :(

PLEASE COME BACK ONE MORE TIME !!!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:sad:!!!!!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
jabberwocky said:
Dammit! I hate injuries! :mad: Especially when they keep happening to my faves! :(

*sigh*

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Poor girl. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Get well soon (yet again) Babs!
I know. Injuries are horrible. Wish no one got injured!

Get better soon Babs!

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Does anyone know what her actual problem is? Poor conditioning? Not letting her injuries properly heal before she practices again?

Got to be some reason why certain players cannot heal as well as others.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Jakeev said:
Does anyone know what her actual problem is? Poor conditioning? Not letting her injuries properly heal before she practices again?

Got to be some reason why certain players cannot heal as well as others.
some people are just naturally more injury prone than others, Jakeev. It's really that simple.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
I thought she was already injured .... she hasn't played since Australia as it is .... so now she has a new injury?

·
Registered
24,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes its a new injury normally she has problems with her ellbow now its the full arm :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts