Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both Azarenka & Sharapova accepted a WC to play Doha. Two more WCs were given to Buyukakcay and Al Nabhami.
Lisicki & Zvonareva accepted WCs to play qualies.

·
Registered
16,770 Posts
We know by now that Azarenka accepting a WC doesn't necessarily mean she will play. I hope she does though. It would be great for the tour.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Would be hilarious for Vika after winning a custody battle to go to play in a region with some of the worst records for women's rights and liberation.

·
Registered
8,659 Posts
Please tennis god draw Vika and Maria in 1R for a screamfest :eek:h: (with vika winning 7-6(30) in 3rd set)
Not sure about Vika winning, but yes please! Or the final.

Hope Vika plays.

·
Registered
114,483 Posts
With Serena coming back, I hope the whole gang is at Indian Wells! This is going to be a great tennis season!

·
Registered
29,577 Posts
Vika :hearts:

Get those coins for Leo, girl!
I still can't forgive Vika / Leo / Billy for not playing Melbourne but I guess good luck to her in Doha :eek:h:

Reactions: Inger67

·
Registered
813 Posts
Vika's schedule is completely decided by her little one. Even if the custody battle gets completely in her favour, the well-being of the little one will dictate it all. Unfortunate consequence of the life of a single mom.

·
always getting what i want
18,245 Posts
Guess Genie wasn't interested in playing here and one of the two got bumped up. Oh well, congrats Cagla and Fatma! :hearts:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Azarenka :rolleyes: And I don't understand why the organizers keep wasting WCs on her? She needs to make sure she can fly her ass out of there before asking for one.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Much as I would like to see them both go deep here, a Maria and Vika match up again at any point of the tournament would be far more entertaining than anything else!

Although Maria would probably stroll it easier than their 2015 encounters simply as she's had more match practice.

·
Registered
52,929 Posts
Vika will play Indian Wells and San Jose and that's about it . and try and troll us by accepting a WC to every big event ... until we hear of a clear statement about her child custody , don't expect her to actually play when she receives a WC ...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts