Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why morita is in the main draw of japan open? She retired in her qualifiing match against against valeria right? So it doesnt say LL it says qu . Valeria won her final qu match and i cant find her in main draw. So whats the reason?

·
Registered
12,505 Posts
Does anyone know why morita is in the main draw of japan open? She retired in her qualifiing match against against valeria right? So it doesnt say LL it says qu . Valeria won her final qu match and i cant find her in main draw. So whats the reason?
She’s not in the MD.

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
I see her in the MD, she has drawn Laura.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
@newenglandchloe this screenshot is from a Tennisforum game named "Pick your winner (PYW)"
When draw comes out TF users vote for the player they like more. It has nothing to do with real life tournament :)

In PYW tournament Morita beat Savinykh, in real tournament the Russian qualified for the MD and plays agianst Siegemund in R1.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
A mistake can happen :D

·
Banned
15,175 Posts
:hysteric:

·
Registered
34,119 Posts
One time PYW results got featured on a live score site as the actual results :haha:.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I just catch the occasion to think about Morita's career: she retired also during her first Qualification round while playing Savinykh.

Isn't yet the right time to take a definitive stop?

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Thread of the month?

·
Banned
15,175 Posts
The wig tho... :eek:h:

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
Morita has played 3 tournaments in her comeback and 2 have ended in retirements, who’d have guessed she’d be back to her peak this quickly?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts